Saturday, April 14, 2018

What's Wrong Now?

Just let him... er, her... answer!


What?  What’s the problem now?  I can’t possibly imagine what issue you’d be having with this.  You look absolutely stunning.  I mean…. Gorgeous! There are actual girls that will be jealous of how beautiful you look!  So what is it now?  Is it your name?  Because I told you, it’s just easier if we pick a femmy version of your boy name so that you won’t get confused.  If you hear Carla, you’re going to respond because you’ll also be hearing Carl.  Is that it?

No baby, I get the name.  It’s just…

Then what!?  Your hair is just about as long as we’re going to get it with a high quality wig and being able to remove it later on.  Much longer and we’ll need to actually weave it with your own hair and then it’s just a hair extension and you said you didn’t want something so involved.  It’s not your hair is it?

No, the hair looks great.  It’s..

Don’t even tell me it’s your legs.  I know the skirt doesn’t show them off, but I assure you it IS important that we shave the entirety of your legs.  Some lucky boy is going to get a hand up your skirt and he deserves to feel a smooth landing strip leading up to your panties before your hand smacks his face and stops him from finding your taped down little cocky.  Is it the tape?  Does the tape hurt?

No the tape… well, yeah the tape does kinda hurt, but that’s fine.  Babe if you’ll just listen it’s….

Well I know you can’t be bitching about your chest.  I mean those breast forms are perfectly formed.  And we talked about this, they have to be glued on.  I know it’s a time commitment and you’ll be wearing those babies for at least a few hours until the adhesive remover works, but babe, they move so realistically.  And that stretchy top both shows them off AND hides the fact that we can’t get the edges blended in perfectly.  We’ll keep working on it and next time we’ll be able to show off your cleavage.  I mean with that tight corset you have the perfect hourglass figure.   I worked really hard on…

BABE!  It’s not any of that!  Its just the… phew… it’s just the corset… it’s… it’s so damned tight it’s… it’s… it’s making it hard to breathe…. Can’t we loosen it just a little?




source:  The Modern Goddess

3 comments:

  1. No ! She looks perfect. Suffer for the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things we suffer through to live our dreams as girls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this! If only I could complain about those little problems and about how tight my corset was xx

    ReplyDelete