Sunday, April 15, 2018

Fucking Typos!

Always proof read your wishes!


Let’s see… female, long hair, long brown hair, cute face, innocent looking, curvy but natural, smooth skin, plump lips, and of course all the sex I can stand.  Now to write it out in wish form. 

Genie, I’d like you to make me into my ideal form of a woman.  This woman would be a young adult with long flowing brown hair.  She would have a cute innocent looking face.  Her body should be on the slim side but still have good natural curves.  Her skin should be smooth and even toned and sensitive.  And in this body I would get all the sax that I can stand.

YOUR WISH IS SO GRANTED SIR!  *POOF*



Oh wow!  This is… oh this is amazing!  But, um, why do I have a saxophone?  I asked for a… wait a minute…. ARG!!  God Damned Fucking Typos!!!!




source:  fuskator

2 comments:

  1. Guess you need to practice sax before really going into sex.
    Happy day.

    ReplyDelete