Saturday, February 23, 2019

Masterpiece

The artists sees what lies beneath


Living with a struggling artist has its advantages and its disadvantages.  The biggest advantage is all the great artwork around the place.  Great portraits, still lifes, sketches, and rough drafts adorned almost every wall in every room.  The disadvantages though weren’t insignificant.  Art supplies, at least good ones, are expensive.  And while Danny might make $800 on a commissioned piece or upwards of $400 on a random sale, he might only get one sale a month.  My nine to five job kept the roof over our heads and food on our plates, but I had to draw the line several times on getting him the supplies he wanted. 

One area where I could help Danny out without costing actual money was modeling for him.  Some of Danny’s best works were actually drawn using me, although it’s not anything I could really brag about.  You see, Danny loved to draw boudoir style portraits of nude or nearly nude women.  He didn’t need me for my body but did need a model to get the posing and lighting right.  Most of the time this just involved me standing, sitting, or lying in some ridiculously feminine pose for a few hours.  I wanted to say no sometimes, but honestly these were some of his best and his best-selling pieces.    

After our place got robbed last month, almost all my money was going to replacing things like the television, some of the furniture, my laptop, Danny’s tablet, and our phones.  The thieves also took all of Danny’s art supplies.  His easel, art paper, charcoal pencils, water colors… everything.  I hated doing it, but I had to tell Danny that buying new art supplies was going to be low on the list of priority replacements.  Danny sulked a bit, but deep down he understood.   To help cheer him up I took him to a local swap meet to look for some used supplies hoping we could get something for him to scratch his creative itch if nothing else. 

While I was looking over some gently used furniture, Danny found a stall selling all manner of things.  Just like most stalls, this one had a schtick to help sales and it was claiming that everything was magical.  I’m not sure how this one worked out though unless the supplies were stolen because selling a whole box of high end supplies for one dollar and a promise to draw what he really sees doesn’t seem profitable.    

A few days later, after moving in our new second-hand couch Danny asks if I could lie down and pose for a bit.  Being exhausted I agreed if for no other reason than to lie down for an hour or two.  Familiar with Danny’s posing I put my hand up and brushed my imaginary banks out of my eye while pouting my lips and just watched the televised basketball game to let Danny do his thing.  In normal fashion I heard the scratching’s of Danny’s pencil and paper and his muttering. 



The only bad thing about posing like this, is being still during the process. Once Danny’s set his perspective and lighting, I could screw it up by moving my arm or head or body.  So when I felt a tingling itch over my cheek and shoulder I tried my best to ignore it.  But instead of going away it just grew more and more intense.  When the feeling extended to my chest I glanced down with just my eyes and saw something impossible.  I saw two very large breasts extending past my chest.  I felt the jolt of shock and surprise role through me but where it would normally make me physically flinch, I instead stayed lying still. 

I tried again, this time to calmly move and sit up, but nothing happened.   And when I tried to say something, I couldn’t even form the words.   Worst of all, when I turned my eyes to Danny I saw him continuing to work, occasionally looking up at me, but going on as if there was nothing wrong.  And as the tingling in my body continued I realized it was in time with what Danny was muttering about, and not specifically drawing. 

“…okay lets get that nipple just right, yeah like that, bubbly and firm but not hard, no, not hard yet, okay, so now lets do that tattoo, I wonder if this would be better in color, nah, we don’t need to know its pink like that for this, back up to those eyes, the lashes need to be a bit longer and fuller, yup just like that, and lets emphasize your snake bite and medusa piercings, oops gotta get that nose right, god those are all sexy, almost as sexy as your tongue piercing, no, I can’t just draw your tongue out to show that off, now the waist, nice curves showing off your natural body, yeah and that sweet void where your thighs touch and meet your pubic area, we’ll keep it at least a little modest but everything in this portrait says that your pussy is nice and wet, and now we’ll….”

I could only lie there terrified, hearing my room mate describe some wanton sexy tattooed pierced woman.  One of the scariest parts were the things Danny talked about but obviously didn’t draw.  While I felt the metallic rings and piercing appear on my lips and nose, I could also feel the heavy stud appear in my tongue in my nearly closed mouth.   And while I didn’t feel my cock and balls disappear, they were just suddenly gone when Danny mentioned my wet pussy hidden from view. 

But the most frightening part by far was my own thoughts.  The more Danny talked and thought, the more he drew and changed my body, the more I started to ‘remember’ this body.  In one moment I remembered meeting Danny at school and becoming friends.  On the two of us going out on a double date with the Delaney sisters.  In the next moment though I remembered meeting Danny at school when we were set up on a blind date.  I remembered getting my tongue pierced first, knowing that it would make giving Danny head so much better.  I remembered getting my colorful tattoos.  I remembered falling in love with my boyfriend Danny and moving in with him. 

When Danny finally set the pencil down and sat back, I felt a final tingle run through my body and knew he was done.  A part of me… somewhere deep down… knew that moments ago I was Danny’s male roommate.  But most of me was excited to hear Danny’s happy voice “I think that’s it Caitlyn.  Do you want to see the final drawing?”



I couldn’t help but stretch and push my breasts out toward my artist boyfriend and say in a sultry tone of voice “Mmmm how about you come over here and we break in the couch first.  After that, I’ll take a look at your latest masterpiece!”





source:  fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment