Saturday, March 2, 2019

Teleportation

SciFi and ancient traditions?


After making Masterpiece, I still had an image gallery up from fuskator that I hadn't looked at yet.  It looks mainly like this one woman from a nude photographer.  This shot with all the Indian jewelry really caught my eye.  Sure, she has a smile on, and maybe having her eyes closed is tradition... but something about it looks reluctant to me.

I honestly have no idea where the idea came from, but I know I was a little tired of the android/body-suit/VR that I'd been using lately.  I'd also just made an Obscura based on magic, so I didn't really want to go down that road.  So why not the old Star Trek staple of a transporter malfunction?  It sounded good to me so I started writing with that little bit in mind.  I knew I waned out of this story quickly so any time I'd travel down some line of thought that was going to take a paragraph on its own, I'd back up and continue on without it.

Over all, I think it's okay.  Going back to an old school design is a little fun too!  I hope you all enjoy it!






Ironically, I forgot that I made this.  The week's have gotten so busy that I didn't visit my own blog and therefore never posted this second creation from 'last' week.  So now, WooHoo free Saturday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment