Thursday, May 23, 2019

She Drew Me In

Masks and BJs and Multi Panel Caps... OH MY!



When I was looking for images for what eventually became "Vanity Not A Deadly Sin", I came across two great scenes with women in masks.  They each hit an entirely different part of my psyche.  The first became "My Mask" and the second became this.

To be honest, I came across this one first and I thought about the core ideas of "My Mask" while looking at her seemingly adoringly wrapping her lips around his cock.  One of the ideas I didn't get to express in that cap was the fact that not only have I come a long way on my evidently dual gender identity, I've come to a hesitant conclusion that whatever gender I happen to feel like, I'm heterosexual.  When I'm feeling masculine, I'm attracted to women.  When I'm feeling feminine, I'm attracted to men.

Speaking of labels... because lets face it, gender, gender identity, and gender attraction are all just various labels... I can also fairly confidently say I'm either asexual, or aromantic.  Or both.  But I think I'll go over that more on the other blog.

For this cap, since I already had written "My Mask", I was done with the 'standing tall and proud and happy about myself' and was more interested in having one of my good old fashioned "Oh Noes I'm Giving A Blow Job" caps.  Of course there's a bit more story behind it and even more as background you're allowed to fill in, but in essence this was just a sexual cap series.  I wanted it to be just one panel, but I was halfway through what would become the second panel and knew I'd have to split it up or cut a LOT of it out.  Thankfully the series had an obvious 'next' photo to use and it wasn't hard to write in how the mask came off.

Nothing new or interesting on the design front.  I initially made the title, text, and text box all either black or white as I liked that contrast of it changing between panels, but the black and white text and text box just looked too stark.  That's one thing I don't like about images like this... there's no 'other' color to pull from.  That's more often than not how I end up with flesh colored text on a brown background.

Anywho hope you liked it (and if you enjoyed this in a one handed way, then I'm happy with that too!), and I'll hopefully bring more like this along later.



source:  fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment