Sunday, June 2, 2019

Who Wore It Better?

Some ties are more frustrating than others

Jack’s and my wives were so competitive in school.  It’s actually one of the things that attracted us to them.  At one point in our relationships we each tried to compete with our wives, but their very natures made that almost impossible.  Monopoly, chess, sudoku, weight loss, X-Box games… no matter how hard we tried, they’d just try harder and beat us.  I had hoped that if Jack and I just conceded that they were better that they’d calm down.  But our wives wouldn’t have any of it and just returned to competing with each other. 

Eventually, as our suburban lives started to settle down, Stacy and Maya, were finding it harder and harder to find areas to compete with each other.  They were both vice presidents in their respective medical corporations.  They both owned elegant homes with interiors designed by professionals.  Both droves the best German luxury cars.  Both were beautiful and kept in top physical shape with regular trips to the gym and spa and beauty salon.  Both had financial portfolios guaranteeing a life of luxury without any need to really work.  Both had tennis and golf trophies from our local private clubs. 

Maybe if Jack and I discussed our private sex lives with each other we would have seen that both our wives had started something at the same time, but each of us individually thought our wives were showing a kinky side.  When Maya asked me to put a little lipstick on and act a little feminine in bed one weekend, I just figured she wanted a little femmy fantasy fun.  Sure, she was pretty specific on how I was to wear it and how I was to act, but Maya isn’t one to argue with, so I just let it go.  When Stacy asked Jack to put on a pair of her panties and stockings along with the lipstick and feminine act while he licked her to orgasm he thought the same.  It wasn’t until months later that we found the hidden cameras in our bedrooms.  That we found out photos and videos of us being feminine with our wives and their comparative notes.  That we realized what our wives next competition was.

Who could change their husband more successfully into a feminine version of himself.

I honestly thought that when Jack and I confronted Stacy and Maya that they’d let it go.  They’d realize that we didn’t appreciate being used in this way, even if we were happy to please them in bed in our own private way.  But our wives took our confrontation as an opportunity to take their competition into the open.  Overriding our objections with hardly any notice, our wives agreed that they’d keep feminizing us, willingly or no, until one of them was obviously more successful. 

I wasn’t sure how Stacy convinced Jack to help or forced his compliance, but Maya’s method with me was her undeniable force of will and straight up blackmail.  That very night it was made clear that if I didn’t follow along with what she wanted she’d not only show the videos to my friends and family, but she’d divorce me.  With all our marital assets in her name already and my only source of private income being the pittance from my blog, I knew she could destroy me. 

And so it began.  For awhile Jack and I felt like barbie dolls as our wives attentions were focused on dressing us up.  Our boxers and briefs were donated to charity and replaced with panties and thongs.  Our jeans and slacks supplanted with skirts and dresses.  Our dress shirts and t-shirts ousted to make room for blouses and dresses.  Our sneakers and shoes changed to heels and flats.  Then the one-upmanship began.  When Stacy present Jack in a corset to make his dress fit better Maya bought me my own collection of corsets and added false breasts to fill out my chest.  Once Jack showed off his own false breasts he also had a long wig to compliment them.  When my firey red wig showed up I had to wear it with full makeup.  When Jack got his cosmetics kit and lessons on applying makeup he also got a full treatment for hair removal.  When my body was baby smooth too I also had delicate feminine nails on my hands.  When Jack’s long nails were on he told me about the hormones he had started.  When my hormones arrived in the mail they were accompanied by a pink chastity cage.  Jack’s chastity cage was put on after his breast augmentation surgery.  My recovery from breast surgery was longer as it included shaving down my adams apple.  When Jack went back to the surgeon to smooth out his throat he also has vocal surgery done to give his voice a lilting feminine sound.  When my voice was altered too it was with a face lift and nose job. 

I guess we have to be thankful that our wives still love us.  With all the feminizing fiction they make us watch and read a common theme is either the dominating wife taking on a bull male lover or forcing their feminized husband to have sex with another man.  Sure, they did introduce butt plugs and dildo deep throating recently, but they told us the plugs were for posture and movement changes and the didlo’s were for helping our voices develop. 

But it’s still frustrating to sit here next to Jackie, both of our new lingerie sets complimenting our perfectly formed breasts and smooth feminine skin, and hear our wives agree that we’re equally feminine without a clear winner.  I’m not sure if I want to be more feminine than Jackie or Jackie to be more feminine than me, but I want one of our wives to win as comparisons like this one only lead to more feminization.  






source:  fuskator

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done!

    And of course, the one on the right is obviously winning! Like duh!

    PS. A few things. I replied to a comment or two of yours on my blog, and made a caption starring someone named Calvin. Also, look at my blog list, as Bren is reposting all her old captions on a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, indeed! A full story to go with the photo. This is a winner! I love it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete