Sunday, February 2, 2020

Karen is Cocky

Karen is giving back more than balls now!


Okay, so I promised that if I got a third Karen cap that I'd make a category.  It might never get another but there will now always be a 'Karen' category.

I found these images as always at fusktor and initially I was interested in the 8th photo (surprise surprise, it's a BJ pic!).  I was playing in my head with something along the lines of 'Forehead position is so much easier than chin' and then even thinking about making it a yoga reference like doing this pose is easier while in Upward-Facing Dog.  But it wasn't enough to get me and I had scrolled up a bit before moving on to the next tab.  When I came back, my screen was dominated by her hand touching his cock and making it look like she was imagining it was her former cock.

BAM!  Karen came to mind.  When I scrolled up and saw her look, it even matched what I want for the exasperated husband (boyfriend? neighbor? stranger?) just wanting his body back.  It's a little more of a stretch than just saying he wants to hold his balls again, but I think it still fits in.

Anyway, it's just a quick giggling cap and nothing deeper than that.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Caitlyn, you never cease to surprise me. I giggled, I laughed, and I rejoiced that you continued the Karen shorts and made them a label! You have this real gift of making a few words and a picture into a story unto itself. You want us "giggling and nothing deeper than that"? But the real question is: does the Karen in the picture want it deeper than that, and does just holding his balls again make it okay? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I forgot to mention (since I'm Asian I'll safely joke about it ^^): as Confucius say, "Baseball all wrong...man with four balls cannot walk!" And upon deeper reflection, Confucius say: "Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day."

      Delete
  2. Another delight. He wishes for his lost life, but know she must accept to new existence. She is cute and can wrap most men to her whim now. New life, new future. Thanks for the continuation. Link?

    ReplyDelete