Saturday, April 25, 2020

A Lady and a Whore

Livingrooms, bedrooms...


A phrase I've heard before and that sticks with me a lot when I think of forced femme is "A Lady in the Living Room and a Whore in the Bedroom".  I think that's a big allure to me as a feminine ideal and both are just as important.  Being a lady is all calm and cool and commanding and collected.  She raises her kids, hosts tea parties for her friends, plays bridge, maintains her home with cleaning and cooking, and takes care of her lover/spouse in a non sexual way.  Being a whore is all sexy and submissive and sensual and sultry.  She dresses erotically, is mindful of her lover's desires, is always ready to submit to those desires, and takes care of her lover/spouse in a truly sexual way.

These two ideals at first, for me, were forced.  Forced to care and think of others as a lady isn't exactly ingrained to me.  I like being taken care of and will take advantage of that any opportunity it rises... although to be fair I DO like caring for others too, it's just not a one way street as I imagine being "a Lady in the Living Room" is.  And of course as has been well documented on this blog, I truly shiver happily at the thought of being forced to be sexually pleasing as a woman to a man... although to be fair I DO like the idea of being forced to please a woman too!

I think the full version of the phrase is "My mother said it was simple to  keep a man; you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a  whore in the bedroom." said by Jerry Hall (Texas Model and former wife of Mick Jagger).  She finished it humorously with "I said I’d hire the
other two and take care of the bedroom  bit."  While that statement is more exact, I think being a "Lady in the Living Room" is more succinct and covers the maid and cook parts.

Anywho, I like the statement and it came to mind this morning as I was making a suggestion for Kannel's ongoing "Choose Your Own Adventure" comic on patreon.  Kannel is asking about wardrobe choices for a guy turning into his friend's ideal form of wife and so I suggested:

50's style housewife with sexy over the top lingerie underneath her dress.  A true "Lady in the Living Room and a Whore in the Bedroom"

By the way, I should mention that this idea has recently been fleshed out by yours truly in a story I'm trying desperately to finish where the protagonist ends up being that 50's style housewife to a friend and is very much a lady in the living room and a whore just about everywhere.  I'll hopefully have the story done and published this weekend, but I've been thinking that for the past month and am stuck on the ending.  Anywho...

After writing that I went to my blog and started my morning check of all things Caitlyn.  I saw that Saragirl's Sissy Confessions was recently updated so I headed there and was presented with this image.  Um... WOW!  With my own recent writing in my head I had the gist of this as a cap... she'd just learned how to be a lady in the living room for her man and was now going to learn how to be a whore in his bedroom.  Saragirl, by the way, had her own story idea as a recently cuckolded husband came upon his recently fucked wife and was asked/made to clean out her cum filled pussy.  Also very sexy!

So before I even moved on I copied the image and thought about how to best present it as a cap.  I distinctly wanted it to be a cap and a short one.  I'm a little tired of diverting myself to a quick idea and it ending up being to long for a cap and even into short story length.  My recent obscura "Frat Sister" is a good example as I thought that would make a good one paragraph story.  It ended up as seven paragraphs.

My first thought was to make this a second part with only hints at the first part.  It would refer to him changing into a woman and learning to be a man's "Lady in the Living Room" and now it was time to learn to be a "Whore in the Bedroom".  I seem to remember this in popular culture... maybe a movie... but I can't find the example.  Anyway, I skipped past that as I'd likely make that a long story.  I then hit upon pay dirt.  I'd use my one style that's designed for short stories... Kinetic Text.  Sure, I can make longer cap series with that style, but if I only have he one image to work from, it really can NOT be long.

So I got in my head what I wanted to be in the cap.  I normally don't do this, but again I wanted to force myself to be brief.  So first, he had to change.  How and why immediately come to mind.  How?  How about a magic lamp style wish?  It works.  Why?  He wants his wife to dress sexy in the bedroom and she inadvertently curses him by saying he should be the Lady in the Living Room and the Whore in the Bedroom and that will make both of them happy.  It works, especially if I leave the actual wording out and only reveal most of it at the end.  I could even have that be the title of the cap (although I later changed it as I liked the shorted "A Lady and a Whore" title and the even shorter "Lady Whore" graphic title.

So that's how and why.  Now how do I describe both of those?  Well, one of the best parts of the Kinetic Text style is the word mix up.  So I started writing with the idea that I'd use word or phrase lists as much as possible.  I dont' know why I get a kick out of that, but I do.  Stuff like "Learning to do the cleaning, cooking, ironing, vacuuming, washing, and baking."  and then finding a way to repeat it like "Learning to do the kissing, moaning, licking, kneeling, sucking, and fucking."

I started with the last line as I figured it would be the title and would help me lead to that part from the story.  It was "You've truly become... A Lady in the Living Room and a Whore in the Bedroom!"  From there I wrote out a two paragraph story:

"It’s been two years to the day.  Two years since you and your wife were arguing over the antique oil lamp purchased from the flea market.  Two years since you tried to convince your wife to wear some alluring lingerie to bed once in a while.  Two years since she yelled that damned curse while rubbing the lamp.  Two years since you found yourself mysteriously in the body of a woman.  A married woman.  Two years since you learned what it meant to be nice and polite and loving and caring.  Two years since you learned what it takes to devote your daytime hours to taking care of your man’s needs.  Cleaning, cooking, ironing, vacuuming, washing, baking.  Two years since you learned what it meant to be sexy and alluring and erotic.   Two years since you learned what it takes to devote your nighttime hours to taking care of your man’s needs.  Kissing, moaning, licking, kneeling, sucking, fucking. 

Seeing your ex-wife, happy with her meek and devoted new husband while you sit in your husband’s lap, his hand casually brushing your inner thigh, makes you realize she never would have become what you did and area grateful for her unintended wish as you’ve truly become… A Lady in the Living Room and a Whore in the Bedroom!"

Finally, I had to put that into the image.  As with writing, I started with the last line.  I try not to use red as text as it just doesn't play well with the eyes.  It's not easy to read on black or white, but in this instance it worked well as the image just isn't all that saturated.  It's a 'dull' red and that works for this.  So I put the 'title' or last line in as red.  On a whim, I changed the font for Lady and Whore and really liked it.  

For putting the text in, I realized I had four distinct parts.  The first part explaining the change, starting with the 'two years to the day' and ending with '...in the body of a maried woman'.  The second part would be the 'devoting daytime hours' or 'Lady in the Living Room'.  The third part would be the 'devoting nighttime hours' or 'Whore in the Bedroom', and the final part would be seeing his wife happy and realizing he's happy too.  Laying it out like that almost worked... I just didn't have the space to include the 'married woman' part in the first portion (which fit because of the blurry white wall background.  So that moved over and fit the slight larger area I had for the second part.  It bothers me a little as it doesn't match up size wise with the second part looking larger/longer than the third part... but design must be followed.  

Beyond that quirk, I'm happy with the cap.  And more importantly, I'm happy I was able to make a 'quick' short cap and keep myself from falling down into the writing well where I'd spend most of the day and not be able to get back and write the story I mentioned above.  Now I think I'll have the ability to finish off that story, proof read it (no short task as it's huge), and maybe even publish it.  

I hope you enjoy!  Stay safe everybody! 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. The picture with your caps made me immediately think of that particular couple as being the perfect target for cuckolding.

    Don't you think so?

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karl, I think both couples presented here would be perfect for coupling! While I don't think I've written anything directly involving cuckolding, your blog is giving me ideas on how it could be integrated into things I like to write!

      Delete
    2. Go for it. Let me know if I can help.

      Karl

      Delete
  2. Lovely. (And I'm super excited for the 50s housewife story, that's so my thing...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beatrice! Fair warning though, the story I'm writing has a section where the 50s housewife is a theme, but it's not a major part of the story and certainly not something I'd call a 50s housewife story. Sorry if I misspoke, I just don't want you to get excited for something I'm not going to deliver. That being said, I still hope you read and enjoy the story!

      Delete
    2. No worries, thanks for the clarification, and looking forward to it! :)

      Delete
  3. The notion of a prim and proper outward appearance and that naughtiness underneath would make a nice theme for many stories. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete