Sunday, April 19, 2020

Frat Sister

Pledging a frat is fun... right?


When Luna and I were in high school I we became close enough that I shared my love of dressing up in my sister’s clothes.  She not only appreciated my trust but rewarded it with guarding my secret.  More than that, she actually helped me explore it.  While we were both attractive enough to easily get dates, we were mostly introverts, so instead of going to prom as Miles and Luna we went as Maya and Luna. 

College was different only in that we had to spend our freshman and sophomore years in either the non-coed dorms or at a fraternity or sorority house.  As we both figured getting into Greek culture might help our stunted social lives, we both pledged one.  I was going into Sigma Epsilon Chi and she pledged Kappa Omikron Kappa.  We only found out later that our frats were associated with each other, the members often being paired up for dances and parties and other social gatherings. So when I went into Luna’s sorority house, I simply had to show my Sigma Epsilon Chi pin, and I was allowed not only admittance, but could hang with Luna in her room.  We joked that often that she was going to get quite the social lesson as my class of seven pledges and her class of five meant that two of my brothers would always be left on their own. 

I couldn’t help but bring Maya out to play when Luna showed me the sexy outfit she was going to wear to our annual “Dream Date” party.  While my frat brothers were going to wear traditional suits and ties, the sororitiy pledges were going to be wearing silk stockings, red heels, short sexy frilly pink dresses, and even have pink wings on.  I was feeling so femmy and happy with all the sexy clothe on when one of Luna’s senior sisters walked in.  At first she was angry, thinking I was either making fun of their outfits or performing some frat rush prank.  The only way she decided to keep it quiet was if I let her and the sisters finish my look and take some photos with them. 

Having no choice, I was introduced to being made over by 5 girls at the same time.  My finger and toe nails were all done up, my long hair was styled and dyed red, my eyebrows were plucked and my face was made up in subtle yet sexy makeup.  I was given a secret corset that pulled in my waist and made it hard to breathe and some breast forms that filled out my dress nicely.  I was taught how to walk in higher heels than I’d ever worn before and even made to practice speaking in a soft voice that sounded far more feminine than I thought possible.

When the other girls got themselves made up and we all stood together, it was hard to see me as anything other than one of the sisters.  Which was good because when the photographer arrived, it was one of my frat brothers. He got photos of us with the blow up ‘I Love You’ heart, then one with us all posed on a bed.  



The hardest photo was the bare backed one. The girls got my dress, falsies, and corset off, and promised no one would know it was me, so long as I didn’t turn to let the camera see me without my feminizing body enhancements.  I swear, I was trembling as the girls came up and we all put our arms around each other.  Especially when my ‘brother’ complimented us all on our asses and sexy legs. 


Afterward I was still stunned and didn’t put up any fuss as the girls got me dressed back up.  It only occurred to me that something was up when they started walking us all out into the frat’s van.  My eyes must have grown three sizes as they said we were off to the party right now.  It seems that with an ‘extra’ girl and one of the ‘guys’ missing, it was a match of six girls and six guys.  Perfect for the annual SEX-KOK Date Night party! 




source:  fuskator

2 comments:

  1. Nice little story, I like it! I hope that he already has some feelings of fraternal love for his frat brothers, because it's doubtful that they will stop at just photo-ops! And the "extra girl" will stand out all the more as the only redhead in the pack. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see that someone is making the most of their college education.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete