Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Ecosystem



Just wait until the watch comes out!
I couldn’t believe all my friends made fun of me when I got the Femdroid phone.  I’d tried the best of Android, Apple, and even Microsoft.  Nothing even got close to the long battery life or style of this baby. Sure, they had a reputation of expensive stylish toys for style hungry girls trying nothing more than to be Instagram influencers, but that’s just reputation.  In reality the phone is really well built with technology years ahead of the competition.  It’s artificial intelligence alone was enough to warrant its $1500 price tag.  Through simple use, the phone got me to start working out in the morning, and I HATE exercise.  

When I read what the Femdroid phone could do when paired with the Femdroid Augmented Reality glasses… kiddingly called girly vision by all the haters… I just had to try it out.  I tried waiting for the clear or even blue gradient glasses to come back into stock but I finally relented and got the pink rose colored ones when they went $600 off.  And just as I thought, they made everything better.  I put them on right there at the store and as soon as I walked out onto the sidewalk they started up.  They highlighted all the guys walking past and had me rate them on a 0-10 scale.  I focused on the bigger burlier fellas as I wanted this technology to get me to look just like them and it seemed happy enough to help out without me directly telling it what to do.  

When it guided me with step by step directions to the mall, it had me go to something it was covering up and calling the ‘transformation’ store.  I peeked past the glasses and saw that it was a nutritional, herbal, supplemental store and figured it would guide me into getting some protein supplements or something.  But it was fun as it made it into a game.  

A couple weeks later and I was wearing the AR glasses all the time as they were always finding ways to help me transform myself.  I admit, I wasn’t sure how everything was exactly working, but I couldn’t deny the results in the Femdroid phone pictures or the mirror.  I was getting bigger.  I guess the longer hair was just a side effect and since it didn’t tell me to cut it off I just let it grow and cared for it with the manly shampoos the AR glasses led me to.  With all the popping of various ‘manly’ pills it made me buy I guess my lips were chapped and my skin drying out as it got me a lot of different chap sticks to use as well as a bunch of lotions and moisturizers.  And boy were they specific with one to go all over my face and neck, some just for my cheeks, some just for my eyelids, and even ones that I had to apply to my eyelashes.  

It must have pulled up that article about the headsets a dozen times.  Whle they sounded amazing and could enhance the entire experience when combined with the phone and AR glasses, I just couldn’t drop $3000 on them.  That is I couldn’t drop that much cash on them until it showed me how to set up the camera on the phone to put me live on the internet.  I didn’t figure anybody would want to see some dude getting undressed, but evidently they ate it up as I started making money hand over fist.  


Just like the phone and the AR glasses, the headset quickly became an everyday all day item for me.  It let all the natural sounds through as well as enhancing some to let me focus in on things.  Like that first day when it enhanced the sound from some construction workers.  At first I thought it was strange that they were pointing at me and wolf whistling, but once the headset enhance them, I could hear that they were just admiring the way my muscles were coming in and trying to find out if I had any secrets.  The AR glasses showed me some poses to show off with so I smiled and just went along, even though I hadn’t heard of muscle men posing with their hands on their knees, pushing their assess out.  But hey, where has this tech ever led me wrong!?



------------
If you're following along on my other blog, you can see that I've fallen down the Apple ecosystem hold.  I've had an iPad for years, got the iPhone earlier this year, and in the last couple weeks got an Apple Watch and a MacBook.  Head on over there if you'd like to know more. 

Oh, and I'm mentioning that because I'm creating this ON the new MacBook because I'm in a hotel (again, more on that at the other blog).  So, I don't have access to my templates, which means I had to re-create the header graphic from scratch.  If it looks perfectly normal to you, then you're seeing this after I replaced it, and the original one made on the MacBook is below.  Otherwise.... <cringe>

Oh, and last little bit... I found the image on Google Images, so I have no idea where it originally came from. 



No comments:

Post a Comment