Saturday, March 20, 2021

Man of the House


Was it ever your house to begin with?

When my wife first told me about being with her bull… her new man… I couldn’t help but get hard.  It was easy to get hard in the panties she always had me wearing, but just her sexy low sultry voice explaining the way he took command made me harder than I’d ever been.   The way he wouldn’t even let her get undressed before he had his pants off and was guiding her lips around his thick long hard cock.  The way she described herself getting wet and moaning and feeling so sexy and submissive and owned.  I didn’t have to hear the end of the story to know that this wasn’t the end of your experiment.  That this was just the beginning. 

Months later and I’d still blush so furiously whenever she talked about having me watch her and Steve.  By this time Steve wasn’t her bull or her new man.  He was her man.  That title had been taken from me.  I’d willingly let her continue to feminize me in both minor and gross ways and now I wasn’t a man to her.  I was her sissy.  I was still her loving husband, but only because the law didn’t have a name for a sissy married to his strong loving controlling wife.  It would happen at the most innocent of times.  While pouring her coffee she’s ask if I’d still get hard when I watched her go down and worship Steve.  In the middle of a spanking… a spanking I so richly earned for not having my chores done when she got home… she’d ask if watching Steve spank her would make me wet.  Or at night with my face buried into her lovely garden as I sucked Steve’s cum out of her, while she casually held my now long hair out of the way, she’d ask if I could sit still in the corner while watching Steve plow into her from behind. 

Evidently my sly tongued wife was working both Steve and I at the same time.  It only took her a few weeks to convince me o watch her and her man fuck and Steve agreed the very next weekend.  Hearing about how my wife submitted to her man was one thing, but watching it was something else entirely.  Here she was, my strong willed mistress and wife… the woman who’d convinced me to give up masculinity for her.. on her knees moaning quietly as a strong man held her hair up and away to give me a better view of her blow job skills.  Skills I’d never experienced myself, but that she so willingly and even enjoyingly practiced on him.  I didn’t’ cum into my cute frilly panties.   At least not until Steve gave me permission to. 

I thought that was the pinnacle of our relationships.  My wife had her big strong man to fuck her as I never could.  My wife had her loving sissy who had his body hair lasered off, hadn’t worn a pair of pants for months, and would lick her to orgasm whenever she said to.  Steve had a woman he could fuck with pleasure and abandon without any concern of a jealous husband and even got to literally wipe my face in it as I’d lick his freshly deposited cum from my wife’s stretched and well used pussy  And me?  I had he woman I loved so much that I’d willingly make myself over for her and let her have a man to perform duties I wasn’t fit to even try on a woman.  But a year can make all the difference.  Steve moved in and became the man of the house six months ago. 

My wife’s strong willed side became more and more absent.   Steve told me, while I served him his breakfast, that he’d fix that as a sissy needed a strong controlling hand.  But where I thought he’d tell my wife to take up my reins again, he took that place himself.  I tried to baulk, but all it took was him telling my wife to tell me to do it.  I couldn’t resist her even when I knew she hadn’t originated the idea.  She supported it, so I complied with it.  With his wishes.  And his wishes were many. 

The hormones have both helped and hindered me.  They’ve made my face more feminine than makeup ever could but they’ve taken my emotions on a roller coaster ride.  Sure, I cried when he put me in chastity and made my wife wear the key as a necklace, but I also cried openly at the day time soaps I was bade to watch.  And when my anger got the best of me and I tried to stamp down my high heeled shoe, I was dragged over Steve’s knee and spanked until I was crying all over.  And now here we are, where I first heard about Steve’s dominance. 

My wife is away on business.  She has to work so much more now that Steve controls all of our finances.  Neither she nor Steve wanted him to go without feeding his oversized sexual appetite while she was gone, so I’m her surrogate.  He didn’t give me time to adjust to my new role beyond having me practice on some dildos for a week or so.  And when he thought I was ready, he didn’t even let me get undressed before he had his pants off and was guiding my lips around his thick long hard cock.  And just like my wife I felt so sexy and submissive and owned and yes even wet.  I knew this wasn’t the end of our experiment though… this was just the beginning.  I’ve seen how much Steve likes to take my wife’s ass

 





source:  Saragirl's Sissy Confessions

1 comment:

  1. It's so hot when I see other people linking to my blog with dirty thoughts!

    ReplyDelete