Sunday, November 21, 2021

are you sure?


It's always good to have someone that you can ask for assurance! 

James, are you sure?  If we go through the ceremony, it’ll be done?  We can undo all of this and go home?  No honey, it’s not that I don’t believe you, it’s just that… well, it’s all happened so fast and it doesn’t feel right.  No, I know this is wonderful for you.  They’ve made you bigger and stronger and so much more masculine.  I just thought they’d do the same for me.  No no dear, I know that it wasn’t your fault that they had me sign the spouse makeover procedure.  While you were being injected with their testosterone mixture, I was strapped down to the table, shaved clean of all my hair, and rubbed down with their estrogen lotions.  

Just promise me.  I swear, I DO believe you.  But when you said to sign the rapid transformation rider with you, I thought they were going to transform me back.  I didn’t think their drug cocktail would remove my penis and give me this pussy.  I didn’t think it would grow out these breasts so fast.  I didn’t think it would make my face so soft and… Mmmph!….. see, it’s kissable.  Yeah, you got that stubble and that chiseled chin.    And when you said they could fix it, they took me into that… that room.  I know, they taught you all about being big and strong and getting everything you wanted.  They didn’t teach me that. They taught me how to be demure and small and how to defer to your judgement.  No, that’s why it took me so long.  They insisted I couldn’t leave until I passed that last test.  I couldn’t leave until the naked photos they took of you aroused me. 

I… I don’t want to talk about that part.  No honey, it’s embarrassing.  Okay okay, you know I can’t challenge you.  They made me watch a lot of videos.  There were shocks when I reacted wrong and pleasure when I reacted right.  They used toys that they said were exactly like you.  What?  oh… um… yes.  I said Yes Sir.  Yes, when I look at you right now I’m turned on.  I imagine feeling you, God, do I really need to… okay okay, I’m sorry dear.  When I see you I imagine what it would feel like for you to penetrate me down there.  I feel the shivers run up my spine and directly to my nipples.  Mmmm… yes, right there.  I imagine what it would feel like to have you slide between my lips while my tongue flicks back and forth.  Yes sir, they made me practice that.  They said something about you really really liking it. 

But that won’t happen, right James?  We’ll let them go through the fake marriage ceremony so they can say they completed the contract, then we can have them reverse everything.  Well, everything on me.  Wait… this looks like a real wedding license.  I’m… I’m not sure about this again… oh no!  Are those your parents?  And are those MY parents?  No, I agree the dress is beautiful, but this is all fake right?  James?  No, don’t kiss me again, it makes my thoughts go all fuzzy when you… Mmmmph! 


 
Mmm… yes dear.  I sign right here.  Right?    

----------------------------------


So, I added the Fables tag because I'm  considering another story.  I know, I'm still working on 'Just Dance' and am nowhere near finishing that one, but while driving back from a recent vacation I had an idea.  The idea clearly isn't mine as I have a LOT of inspiration but I think it could be a fun story to write and that I could add my own spin/take on it that would make it interesting to read.  

The basic premise is Stepford Wives... from time travel?  

Okay, hear me out.  A couple guys (maybe scientists?) have a way to go to the future.  They know that there is a huge period of war where finding information is near impossible, so they go further into the future to try and find out what happened and therefore be able to prevent it.  The future they hit is a masculine run, feminine submissive land.  Women are akin to property.  The problem is that they've had a problem (either from the war or from some natural disease) where women are increasingly rare.  So naturally they've developed a technique to select the strongest, most alpha of men, and transform all the rest into women who have to be trained into their new life.  

As our pair are finding out things about their present, they get snatched up and go thorugh this selection process.  One is found to be alpha and given a life of luxury and paradise, while the other is forcibly transformed.   Not only transformed, but transformed so he imprints onto his friend (something like they say they are 'together' so it's assumed the alpha brought his beta friend along specifically to become his wife.  

I've gone along a lot of paths with a lot of background information.  I'm not sure how much would make it into the story or how much would branch off to becoming very important or just something to flesh it out, but here are some 'facts' I considered:

  • This world will be set up in 'Amerika'.  The remnants of the USA.  This is primarily from the east coast to the Mississippi.  I figured I'd set up our pair on the 'frontier' town of St. Louis.  
    • The western US became a nuclear wasteland.  They have a civilization and are technically superior to most other nations but have one person to a hundred in any other area and almost no natural resources.  They don't use woman, they use androids.  This is where our team is thought to come from. 
  • Europe was a major area of the war with the eastern block (Poland, Germany, Belarus, Finland...) using a new chemical weapon on the western block of France, Spain, and Italy.  It destroyed all the women and roughly transformed all the men into women.
    • This might be part of the initial disease, but also the beginning of the technology to transform.   
  • While Europe calmed down, what with the eastern block men taking advantage of all the new western block women, the war continues between the American block (North and South America together) and the Asian block (China, southeast Asia, Russia, Australia).  
    • A women's movement starts in both Australia and America.  The women realize that the men can be sated if women are totally and completely subservient to them.  That maybe, if it's done properly and completely, it could calm the men enough to end the war. 
  • All of this slowly comes together to this new 'Stepford World' where women have no rights.  

A couple stories on fictionmania really worked as inspiration.  "I wake up one morning and..." and "2088: It's a Sissy World" by RH Music.  The whole Stepford Wives stories/movies/books/myth is a big part of it.  A big part is the art of KamiTora.  Specifically the 'Brat Trainer', 'Wife Trainer', and 'Master is Home' series.  

Now, to be clear, this would not be a good deep emotional story.  It would practically be a sex fest with an almost horror undertone.  I picture most of the actions men take to the women (spanking, harsh sex, objectifying them...) are marks from the past where they had to actually train them.  The women know their part and take to it, loving their lot in life and loving their husbands.  Of course these would all be very real ways to break down the heroine of our story but she'd have to hide away her horror in order to fit in.   

Why do they need to fit in?  They need to fit in in order to get to the history, which is hidden away in order to not ever have it repeated and destroy their utopia.  And her partner/husband has to play it up as well as otherwise they'll realize he was mislabeled and should go through the feminization process as well, imprisoning them both with no way to help the past (their present).  And that would lead to the natural undertone from the heroine as she suspects her partner of getting TO much into his role.  Enjoying his hedonistic life and enjoying making her into his perfect plaything and not bothering with finding the way to transform her back, let alone the information they need.  


That basic story idea has been rattling around in my head for about a week now and directly lead to this.  The idea of being transformed into a perfect wife has been diluted into this far more basic idea.  I think the obscura here is fine and stands well on its own, but I thought you might be interested in the impetus as well.  I might never get to writing this story... but you never know! 

4 comments:

  1. The obscura is absolutely fantastic!

    And I love the premise for this time travel story, it's rare to find really good time travel based feminization stuff but this sounds like a really good premise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that all her changes include giving her the ability to get pregnant. She may not fully accept her new life until she has a little baby on her tit and another bun in the oven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that all her changes include giving her the ability to get pregnant. She may not fully accept her new life until she has a little baby on her tit and another bun in the oven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would enjoy reading that, I am a big fan of time travel stories. Now what happens if a girl is just a bit to much Alpha? Does she become a man?

    ReplyDelete