Thursday, December 23, 2021

What a Crazy Dream


Dream big! 

I was just perusing some 'sleeping' photos on a sexy discord (prowling sleeping women isn't creepy at all!) when I came upon this image.  The cropping is just PERFECT for a cap like this and she's gorgeous, so I just had to make into something.  

I've always been fond of the mechanical arms in a room grabbing someone and making them over style stories so that was my first thought.  He went down to a resort, signed up for the wrong room, got his makeover, and was laid out for his first femme experience (a massage I imagine).  But the twist that got me was from real life.  I might talk about it more on my other blog (if I do I'll link it), but the short of it is I'm a 'manager' at work and got a gift from the people that at their core just have to hate me.  

Admittedly, if they got me this as a punishment I'd probably adore them for it, but that's not something they know about.  

Anyway, just a quick fun breezy cap.  Hope you enjoy it and hope you all have a Merry Christmas (just in case I don't have anything before then!)

1 comment:

  1. Where to you dreaming it, or did you enter alternated reality. And you were her?

    ReplyDelete