Sunday, December 25, 2022

New Plan

There's always time for another plan.  

It might be time to re-think this plan.  Let's look at the facts.  1) The formula at work changed me into a woman.  2) I've already developed an antidote, but it's in my office.  3) My office is only accessible via a biometic lock that only my male body or my boss's hand will unlock.  4) My wife got me a job as an executive secretary for my boss.  

I thought it would be simple to get him to open up my  office, but he doesn't seem to be interested in anything I say.  In face, he only seems interested in my body and how I sexually attract him.  I never knew he was such a pig!  I keep trying to get or keep him in an appreciative mood... wearing ridiculously unprofessionally sexy clothes, towering heels, giggling and talking like some bimbo tart, and now even kneeling before him while he does his morning 'inspection' of me.  God, I can see him bulging in his pants!  


Maybe my wife is right.  Blowing him at this point might be better than this constant over sexualized emasculation I have to put myself through... but how would I ever look him in the eye again, even if he doesn't know I'm the one who had 'her' lips around his cock?  

No comments:

Post a Comment