Thursday, September 28, 2023

Rainbow of Love


Love comes in so many colors!


This was a fun one for a couple reasons. First and foremost, it's just a fun sexy image. Second, as soon as I saw the raw image (below) on a discord server I had this basic story in mind. A guy transformed into a girl and having to experience several 'colors' of love. And finally, it's fun because of the way I wrote it. Lemme explain.
I saw and saved this image on Tuesday.  If I were working I wouldn't see the image on Tuesday.  I'd have eventually seen it, but it more than likely would have been on Saturday when I was seeing dozens of more images.  It would have been harder for it to stand out as an image that I could and should cap.  Now, I've saved back dozens if not hundreds of images before.  I rarely get back to them because when I finally have the time I've chewed on the story too long or I just don't have the time to put into a cap.  Again, if I were working this would be on Sunday (Saturday in fall is for Football!).  On Sunday I also set up my weekly pills and injections, do my laundry, do my shopping, help with the big Sunday family meal and catch up on everything else I missed during the week.  Even without fighting the migraines, I found it difficult to pick up an 'old' image that I'd saved back and run with it.  I was far more likely to get inspired by a new image and make a cap or obscura out of that.  

But I'm not working now.  I can more easily keep up on images so I'm not getting quite the overload.  And when I save one back with the idea of a story, all I have to do is wait for a day without a migraine where I can sit down and try to write it out.  I think so long as I'm not working, I'll be able to produce more creative work out.  

Don't get me wrong, I'd trade the ability to return to work for the ability to make caps in a heartbeat.  Making caps serves a creative itch while working serves a purposeful itch.  

Anyway, the story was just experiencing the 'colors' of love.  I didn't know what types of love I'd use or how many 'colors' I'd choose, but I knew with her hair, swimsuit, and stockings, it would be based around a rainbow of colors.  Initially I was thinking she'd have gone through some of the more 'easy' loves to experience; friendship, familial, self... and would be stuck on passion.  While I initially didn't know if the girlfriend would be responsible for the transformation, I knew she'd turn into the friendship instead of passion or romance.   I was thinking that maybe his friend transformed him but forgot about it and only saw a sexy shy girl... leaving our heroine with the chance to end this by being passionate with his friend.  And then, while the story sat and stewed in the back of my head, I liked the idea that our heroine would fall in love with her former friend, having her experience romantic love with him.  

So, when I started writing this morning I had a lot of basic formless ideas but not through line.  I surprised myself that this wrote out in basically one go.  When I got to the point of listing the loves, I picked a few myself then went to a website talking about all the different kinds of love and picked a few more.  The surprise came in seeing that I had picked out seven loves.  The same as the colors on her stocking.  The same as the number of letters in rainbow.  The story fell in place from there with no pushing.  If I were making an obscura I probably could have gone through and had more fun with each individual love, but I knew from the word 'go' that this was going to be a cap, so it had to be relatively short and sweet (thank the Goddess that it's a huge image so I still could fit quite the story in!). 

It took quite a bit of editing to get the two textboxes the same size, but it just wouldn't have worked otherwise.  Initially I left the background color in, but when I made the text boxes rainbows, I loved it.... but they blended in too much over the green foliage.  I played around a bit with just desaturating the whole image, but her colors are already subtle and her hair lost its effect.  So I went in and copied the background layer and completely desaturated the top layer leaving it a black and white image.  Then being careful around the edges, I erased 'her' letting the color version show through.  

I have to say, I'm quite happy with this one.  The story, the layout, the colors, even the sentiment.  I guess I'm getting soft in my older age.  Or maybe I just need a good old fashioned raunch blow job pic to pique my interest back into that style!  Regardless, I hope you enjoy the cap! 


No comments:

Post a Comment