Friday, October 13, 2023

Helping the Group


You'd help out your group too, right?

Todd, Barry, Gary, Chris, Julio and I were all freshman at State U and quickly bonded over seemingly being excluded from all the ‘cool kids’ activities.  We’d all tried to rush different frats but all got turned down.  We all tried to join various clubs but were either outright turned away or immediately ostracized.  All of us, being smart and valedictorians at our high schools, couldn’t figure it out.  It seemed like there was some code that said you couldn’t do cool kid stuff unless you were cool, but you weren’t cool until you did cool kid stuff.  It left us on the outside looking in. 

We’d heard that getting into the off campus club would immediately open doors for us, but the bouncer always held us up while letting in other groups.  The other groups weren’t bigger or smaller, weren’t better or worse looking, weren’t cooler or less cool… they just all had a girl with them.  So, out of desperation to jump start our social lives at school we figured we’d try to sneak our way in. 

Todd actually volunteered to dress up like the girl, saying he did it in high school.  But at 6’6 and broad shouldered we knew he wasn’t going to fool anybody.  Barry seemed like the obvious choice as he was short and thin, but he’d recently broken his nose and we figured our fake girl had to have that cute face.  Make up wasn’t going to hid his swollen schnoz.  Gary and Chris said they’d do it but weren’t really keen as they’d rather go as a couple and didn’t like pretending to be hetero normative.  Julio finally agreed and ended up looking pretty good, like a real Latinx princess, but while practicing on his high heels he twisted his ankle.  Now he could barely walk around in his sneakers, let alone swing his hips in heels.  That left me. 

I wasn’t as short and thin as Barry, but I was certainly smaller than Todd and could fit into the same clothes Julio did with some extra padding on my butt and chest.  I wanted to help Gary and Chris feel okay about themselves and said I’d help out, so long as they stayed near me and didn’t let the hetero normative guys hit on me too much. 

Julio’s sister Rosa, who was visiting from home and had helped him get all femmed up, did the same for me.  She had me shower and shave everywhere.  She got the same long black wig woven into my hair so it wasn’t going to come out very easily.  She got my breast forms in my bra and my ass forms in my panties and even helped me pull back my dick so that it wouldn’t make a bulge in my tight shorts.  I didn’t want to admit that Rosa was the first girl to touch me down there as she just seemed to assume I wasn’t a virgin.  Finally, after getting me dressed in some stockings, the booty shorts, the crop top that would show off my belly and my covered breasts, she sat me down and applied my makeup.  She talked the entire time, saying how she loved helping her friends with makeup and was planning on being a cosmetologist. 

I’m not sure if she wanted to help me get into ‘girl mode’ or simply forgot I was a guy, but she talked to me like I was any other girl.  She chatted about the latest Hollywood gossip including who was going out with who.  She talked about her cousins who’d both had babies recently and how breast feeding must feel.  She chatted about her period being a little late last month and how scary that was, even asking me if I’d ever experienced that without waiting for an answer.  She talked awhile about how she wanted to make her mother happy but how she didn’t understand how a modern woman needed to feel sexy and open.  And just as she was finishing up my lips, which took a ridiculously long time, she talked about giving her boyfriend head.  She went disturbingly on and on about how her lips felt as she kissed, sucked, and slid them up and down his length, all while applying lip liner, lip stick, and lip gloss to my lips. 

When she was all finished, I was more than a little disturbed.  First, looking in the mirror, I was troubled that I only saw an attractive girl instead of me.  Second, I could feel goose flesh cover my body as Rosa touched my bare arm and said that I not only turned out really femmy, but that I was actually quite beautiful.  And finally, I was really quite agitated as I had to sit there for longer than I wanted as she gushed over her own good work as I was quite hard in my panties and was afraid of standing up. 

When we got to the club and waited in the slow queue, I was the center of attention for our small group.  Not only did the other guys fawn over me, other club goers kept trying to get my attention.  I received looks of interest from most of the guys and jealousy from the girls.  I couldn’t join in the conversation or complain as my voice just didn’t register as anything near feminine so we decided to go with the whole “sore throat and can’t speak” lie.  Of course, some of the other guys around us made plenty of lewd jokes about just how I got my sore throat. 

When we reached the bouncer he looked over our group and immediately recognized us.  Or rather he recognized Todd, Barry, Gary, Chris, and Julio, noting that they’d made a good decision on bringing ‘the hot chick’ instead of me.  Looking directly at me he smiled and said he’d be happy to let the group in so long as he took me around the back and gave me a big introduction to the club.  We’d seen the bouncers do this several times and figured it was just a way to introduce new girls to everybody inside.  I’d prepared myself and was ready to be walked in, have a spotlight on me, and get to wave cutely before finding the guys and sheltering in their protection. 

Once the guys were ushered in and I was guided around back the bouncer smiled and said that he was happy to take payment for getting ‘the nerds’ in now.  Without being able to speak I couldn’t even ask how much it was going to cost me and just hoped the extra few hundred I had in my purse, right next to my extra makeup, would be enough.  Taking my wrist, he just chuckled and pulled it from my purse saying that I didn’t need any protection.  I looked at him curiously, not understanding what he meant until he applied a little extra pressure and guided me to my knees. 

Now here, having him guide me up and down his thick shaft, all I can hear in my head is Rosa talking about how she gave her boyfriend head.  Especially the part where she talked about having to swallow, just to avoid her boyfriend shooting all over her face or onto her clothes. 

The guys are really going to owe me for this!  Although the hardness in my panties say that while I’m scared and humiliated… I might actually volunteer to get them in next time. 





I initially thought I'd post this on tumblr as the image is so small and so low quality, even for an animated gif.  BUT, tumblr would toss this out immediately.  So, while I'm not happy with the quality and absolutely hate the title graphic... here it is as an obscura.  


No comments:

Post a Comment