Tuesday, December 26, 2023

The Art Of Re-Gifting


Re-Gifting is just so wrong!  


It's actually the day after Christmas as I write this and made this cap.  If I'd have come across this image before Christmas it'd have been perfect to set as Christmas morning and then post it on the actual Christmas morning.  But as I came across it today and didn't want to have a 'late' Christmas post, it became this.  The writing is a little awkward, but I think I made it work.  

As I wrote the story I actually had in mind that the person changed would stay that way until the person who 'cast' the spell changed them back.  The kicker would be that since he was now a she and 'he' didn't exist any longer, there was no one to change him back.  I even had it in mind that the changed person would do anything that anybody around her told her to do, leaving her at the hands of her horny room mate with no way to change back.  BUT, that was a lot of exposition for only a little payoff and a lot more space in a relatively small picture.  I finally just figured I'd leave those details to the reader.  

And I'm trying more and more to NOT focus on the photo details and explaining them all in the story.  Yeah, I mentioned the socks becoming stockings and the flannel boxers becoming flannel panties... but it really kind of bothers me that she's holding a present.  In the story, the last present is the spell so there should be no present for 'her' to be holding.  It crossed my mind of having a counter spell that she'd wrapped and left and now she's furiously trying to find it before her room mate comes out, but again it seemed like too much effort for too little reward.  

Oh, and I hope any of you that have kept up with my caps recognized the source of the spell as that gypsy is something I've used several times before.  She's my version of the bathroom robe wearing wizard in the mall.  

Anywho, just a quick Christmasy cap that I hope ya'll enjoy.  


1 comment:

  1. This is a great story! Love how the two roommates play jokes on each other and who won.Well, who really won? Hope that you have a follow up to this, and oh, how I wish this joke was played on me!

    ReplyDelete