Monday, March 18, 2024

It's A Man's World - More Progress


Just a quick update on my current ongoing story

You know, I'm not really sure how to qualify this story.  It's quite dark for what I've written in the past.  I don't know if I should recommend it or not and liking my previous writings isn't necessarily an indication that you'd like this.  

But, if you're curious and haven't tried it yet you can read what I have over here at CHYOA.  I've published chapter 14 (any chapters after that were published after this post.  

I guess I could call this a dystopian future fantasy.  Especially now that I've had the character hit the second of three societies.  This society doesn't even look at women as people.  I've made sure to emphasize that over and over.  

Anywho, I know there's a large chunk of you that don't follow posts like this or are even interested in the stories.  That's why I keep these posts short.  For those that want to know more, I wrote up a much longer post on my other blog where I give a synopsis of the story, my short term outline, a fun little insight on fun things for me as I write, and even include some images i used to inspire characters and situations.  Head on over there to read more, head on over to CHYOA to read the story, or just move along and I'll eventually have another cap or obscura.  

No comments:

Post a Comment