Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 'Murica Day!

All for the love of a puppy!

I just wanted them to skip the fireworks this year.  Lighting M-80s and bottle rockets is all fine and good but it scares the living shit out of my puppy.  All the half-drunk guys with their cans of Bush and Budweiser scoffed and jeered until one of them stood up and told me that they’d keep their celebrations quiet so long as I provided them with an equally entertaining patriotic display. 

“Umm… hi?  I’m, um… Todd… and I’m here to help celebrate ‘murica!”


I didn’t know they were all warlocks when I said agreed.  And if the wetness down here is any indication…. There’s going to be fireworks of some sort going on anyway!

-----------------











Seriously, all the fireworks are scaring the living hell out of my dog.  Just wanted to have a quick Independence Day post.  I'm not the most patriotic person around but I do like a good fireworks show, and as a marching band music enthusiast this is the only time of year I get to share my wonderful John Philip Sousa collection and not get jeers.  YAY 'Murica!  



source:  No source, just searched google images for 'murica and this came up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment