Saturday, July 22, 2017

So... I Bought a Dildo

Not a cap.  Just me sharing something personal.

I thought long and hard (go ahead... laugh at the unintended double entendre) about where to post this.  The Musings blog or here.  I mean, is this Caitlyn or Calvin?  And I guess the best answer is that it's both.  And since I'm pulling 'Calvin' out of the 'Caitlyn' blog, I figure it should go over there.

But fair warning;  this is sexual and fetish and fantasy and open and honest.  I'm blushing right here and now just imagining what i'm going to be talking about and I'm only on the second paragraph.  I guess it doesn't help that I've already titled this post and I've already got that image of the woman in pink sunglasses (mask?) drooling on her dildo.  But anyway.... here it goes.

Click Here to be directed over to my other blog and the full post.

1 comment: