Sunday, November 24, 2019

Story Ideas

I might be trying this again
So, if you frequent here often enough, you'll know that I like to write.  You may also know that I've taken a couple swings at writing longer, more fully fleshed out, stories.  I've failed miserably at those, even while having a couple stories up on fictionmania.

The short of this is that I may be dripping my toes into the writing genre again.  I wrote out a post on my other blog, but I think it might interest fans from over here as well, since I have two fairly well fleshed out outlines for two forced femme stories.

Anyway, if you're interested please click here and you'll be directed to the post on my other blog.  While you're there feel free to look around if you'd like as I talk about my recent vacation and my failure at telling my friends about the new queer me as well as many other subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment