Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanks and Giving

A Thanksgiving Love Story


I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. 

I’m so thankful for my wife who not only accepted my crossdressing fetish, but fully endorsed it.  I’m thankful that she helped me pick out clothes that would enhance my femininity and hide my masculinity.  I’m thankful that she helped me put on makeup, and eventually learn how to do it myself, in a manner that made me feel and look more like a woman.  I’m thankful that she pushed me into styling my hair that with a little effort looked androgynous for work and with more effort looked tender and soft for our girl’s nights out.  I’m thankful that she insisted I pierce my ears so I could wear real earrings along with all my other jewelry.  I’m thankful that she set up the boundaries for sex with no room for a penis in our sapphic endeavors. 


But ‘Thanks’ is only one part of the holiday.  While I thank my wife for all she’s done, I also give.  I gave my loving wife the right to change my name from an obviously masculine to an overtly feminine.  I gave her the freedom to introduce me as her girlfriend as opposed to her husband in public.  I gave her the license to limit access to my own genitals with a chastity device.  I gave her the domain to reshape my body with exercise regiments, hormone treatments, and even surgery.  And finally, I gave her the authority to control my sexuality.  While she promised we’ll always remain a couple and intimate lovers, she said that this holiday we’d bring cock back into our love lives. 


There’s no turkey on this holiday retreat, but there will be plenty of stuffing.  I wear this blindfold not to hide my identity but to indicate someone else owns my decision-making ability.  After the reception, my wife selected out two men to accompany us to our room.  I’m thankful she could choose as I’m not sure I was ready for that responsibility and I gave her the power to set the ground rules.  Our men agreed to treat us as equals, even though they knew what was covered up by my panties.  They could explore and use us as much as they desired.  Our mouths, breasts, and hands were theirs to do with as they pleased.  My wife’s pussy and my ass were also open to any use. 


I’m thankful my wife told our men to focus on me and me alone for awhile as I give them my whole body to use. 


The one thing I won’t give away is my heart.  I’m thankful that it remains my wife’s to own. 






source:  fuskator

1 comment:

  1. Simone,

    Thanks! I was hoping you'd see and enjoy this one. While writing it I had a very nebulous feeling going on in the back of my head but couldn't put my finger on it. Now, after re-reading it, I think I've got it... this is written from the slaves perspective in a Mistress/slave relationship. It just doesn't use those words.

    Again, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete