Saturday, November 30, 2019

Rivalry

Go BLUE!?


I know it doesn’t look like it, but I’m the biggest Michigan fan you’d ever meet in real life.  I’m such a fan and have such faith in my Wolverines that I let Todd use a curse in our annual bets on The Game.  Betting with a curse was bad, but Todd and I were young and figured the series had more or less gone back and forth the last few years.  Michigan won in 1999, 2000, and 2003.  Ohio State got the best of the wolverines in ’01 and ’02.  So, starting in 2004 the loser would have to wear the other’s team colors.  If they started a winning streak we’d add other changes. 

In 2004 the loser would have to wear the other side’s colors.  The curse took all my Maize and Blue clothes away.

In 2005 the loser couldn’t say the home team’s state name.  The curse took Michigan from my vocabulary.

In 2006 the loser would have dress up as the opposing team’s cheerleader for a week.  The curse put me in a sexy skirt and top with pom poms that I couldn’t take off.

In 2007 the loser would have to dress up as a coed from the other school for the remainder of the year.  The curse took all my men’s clothes away and didn’t give them back until New Year’s Day.

In 2008 the loser would have to dress up the coed for the entire year.  The curse never gave my pants back.

In 2009 I was given a pair of breasts to fill out my clothes.  In 2010 I was given a fully feminine body.  FULLY.

In 2010 I was given an attraction to OSU guys.  I knew I didn’t like them, but I couldn’t help flirting with them, kissing them… and more.

In 2011 we said the loser would be attracted to the opposite gender entirely, but when Coach Hoke beat Coach Fickell he didn’t get that curse, instead I just lost the attraction to OSU guys.  It’s then that Todd and I realized that it would take Meatchicken (damned curse!  I want to say my state’s name again!) beating the buckeyes six years straight for the curse to reverse all the affects and to give me my blue and yellow clothes back. 

Todd’s a good guy and tried to help me out giving the loser of the 2012 game the task of standing on his head, but the curse continued the course we’d obviously set and when the game closed at 26-21 in favor of Ohio State my attraction to the OSU guys returned. 

Watching the 2013 shootout was tough as I just wanted to keep leaning against Todd and rubbing my hand over his crotch, but it got worse when Ohio State won again.  The curse made sure I wouldn’t age any longer, so as Todd has grown older and wiser and gotten a damned good job, I’ve remained his sexy young girlfriend.    

In 2014 I moved in with Todd.  We’ve slept together ever since. 

In 2015 I think even the curse was struggling to find way to continue my losing streak.  Now if I don’t taste a Buckeye fan’s cum at least three times a day, I’ll go mad with lust until that requirement was satisfied.  It was really bad the night that I found out at least one load had to be from Todd.  I wish I’d figured that out before blowing most of the Ohio State basketball team.

2016 was going to be my year.  Both teams ranked in the top 5, Michigan with having a head of steam, it just seemed inevitable that I would stop craving cum.  But after that second overtime victory I was given the next humiliation of becoming a true anal slut.  I swear I can’t get off now without being taken from behind.  AND BARRETT WAS SHORT!

I didn’t hold out much hope in 2017 as it was an obvious rebuilding year and as expected Ohio State topped That Team Up North easily.  And now Todd tops me just as easily as I’ve been given an entirely submissive nature.  I’m his cum seeking, anal loving, never aging, perpetually beautiful and sexy, live in, slutty, OSU loving, girlfriend.

Last year was the revenge tour.  Michigan and its top ranked defense was wiping the floor up with everybody and I just knew I could finally tell Todd off for taking advantage of my subby side… he didn’t NEED to tie me up every night and give me spankings for the smallest of infractions… but I think the curse loves dashing my hopes away and the Buckeyes stomped Michigan.  This entire past year I’ve become addicted to threesomes with Todd and other guys.  Todd knows the addiction is bad and laughs every time he makes me beg for it. 

I probably shouldn’t hold out hope any longer.  I’m never going to be the same until Michigan beats OSU 14 straight times.  The longest winning streak is Michigan topping Ohio State nine times in a row.  From 1901 to 1909.  The longest modern streak is Michigan over Ohio State 4 years in a row between ’88 and ’91.  But if I could just get this win I’d be thrilled.  If I could stop begging to get spitroasted with Todd cumming down my throat and some corporate friend of his taking my ass I’d be eternally grateful. 


Go Bucke…. I mean GO BLUE!




source:  Google Image Search for "sexy ohio state girl"

5 comments:

  1. She can go anywhere she pleases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd think that Harbaugh would be able to beat Ohio State occasionally. He's their coach right? Michigan / Michigan State. All the same general area! Can you tell I don't follow college football?

    This obscura is so over the top, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee,

      Thanks for the compliment! I was hoping to make a quick Michigan/OSU obscura, but it just kept going in my head and I really liked where it took me.

      Yeah, I would love Coach Harbaugh to beat Ohio State, but I'm not sure it's going to happen. OSU is now in the elite tier of schools/coaches. In the last 10 years only five programs have won it all... Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Florida State, and Auburn. Realistically 4 of those coaches (Saban, Sweeny, Meyer/Day, and Fisher) have their teams running at a different level. Chizik had a player (Cam Newton) that took him that high. Michigan is very good, but just not Elite.

      And yes, it's Michigan. NOT Michigan State. Michigan is 9-3 and going to a good bowl this year. Michigan State could barely beat out Maryland to get bowl eligible and will end up playing in the Detroit bowl!

      Next year Michigan will probably be better with the offence now humming. A good quarterback (McCaffrey) with some good young receivers. A better running back core. Same solid Don Brown defense. Michigan might be undefeated when heading to the horseshoe to play those damned buckeyes!

      Delete
    2. As a Michigan fan... ouch. Too close to the bone. The frustrating thing is that Harbaugh's teams have been good. It's just that OSU has been great. I'm not saying it's entirely analogous, but it's a little bit like when early Tom Osborne at Nebraska. He was fielding some good teams, but Barry Switzer's OU was just a titan.

      Anyway, I always enjoy reading your work. Maybe next year!

      Delete
    3. I'm right there with you shabadoo! Good but not great. Put this Harbaugh led team in a division without Ohio State, Alabama, or Clemson and we'd probably have 3 or 4 conference title games if not outright championships. But with OSU in the house... it sucks, but they get the B1G East which means they get the B1G Ten. But hey, I just saw that Michigan might end up playing Alabama in a bowl game

      Delete