Sunday, April 25, 2021

Blind and Mute


He'll say something eventually... won't he?


Just a quicky where the story came from a single glance at the photo.  Two guys getting transformed by a mistress, with the thought of the blindfoled one being "this feels so real, but if we were really changing Frank would say something... wouldn't he?"

Obviously I added some more, then had to chip quite a bit of it away to get it to fit and be legible.  I'm not really happy with the text placement as it feels like its both too close to the girl's hair and at the same time too far away.  Only when you look really zoomed in can you see its at least consistant, but at normal viewing distance it's still bad.  

Oh well.  It is what it is and I think it's pretty good for a quicky.  

As for where I got the image, well I've been hanging out in the D+X Discord lately so I can catch up with my friends (and make some new ones!) even though I'm not actively playing.  One of the servers is the NSFW channel (you can bet I post a lot there!) and there ae just a treasure trove of images and animated gifs.  I mean, afterall, we're all coming from the same forced femme mental space so all the images speak to that.  

Anywho, I believe the image originally came from www.mightymistress.com as that was the mark on it.  Ironically when I go to that website to make sure I'm not directing anybody to a bad site, I see that it redirects to 21Sextreme.com.  And 21Sextreme is part of the AdultTime group I joined up with awhile back.  HA!  

1 comment:

  1. First I met her, she was odd, in exotic beautiful. Almost hypnotic in nature, almost magical in nature, each word, each sentence in nature seem to effect us. To what we were to what we are now. So how someway, try to resist, but the more we do, the more it happen. I'm not sure that, who I am. But she tell me, and I obey.

    ReplyDelete