Sunday, April 18, 2021

Lemons into Lemonade


Always look on the brighter side of life!




This was a fun cap to make.  I hadn't intended to make a cap as I still wanted to put all my energies into Just Dance, but I was invited to a discord server of cap makers the other day and really wanted to make something to show off.  As I said in Reciprocity, I now have a treasure trove of images from which to pick through a pay site.  I'll tell ya, knowing that all the images are high quality makes picking out a set to work from easy and fast.  

This set called out to me because of the clothes she's wearing.  Just so 'hum drum everyday'.  Don't get me wrong, it's still sexy as all get out, but it's not a latex French maid in your face style of sexy.  That immediately got me to thinking about someone who didn't exactly love the fact that they'd been changed (forcibly of course), but someone who had gotten used to it.  Had taken advantage of it.  

That was the seed of the story and the rest just flowed from there.  I knew from the beginning that I was going to make this a multi panel cap, so I had to get to the transformation fairly quickly.  I threw the girlfriend in there and even made her a lesbian hoping I'd circle back, but that never happened.  I even thought about making 'Vincent' the quarterback who got his position in highschool, but that didn't pan out.  In fact, I probably should have gone back and edited almost the entire first panel as there is a lot of useless info that I was going to use but didn't.  But... it is what it is.  

Design wise there isn't much to talk about.  While futzing around in photoshop for the text box (the rectangle shape with rounded edges) I found out that it can automatically throw down a gradient, so I added that for just a little more visual spice.  Thankfully it worked for all three panels or I'd have just changed them all to straight yellow.  The only thing I struggled with was the last photo.  There are plenty of images of her having sex, but I wasn't a fan of many of them for this story.  Even this one... I'd have rather not have it be anal, but it is what it is.  The difficulty is that her head is right near the top of the image and I had to stretch and make some more 'top' so that I could have her face be a little lower.  Realistically I want it quite a bit lower, but I was already doing enough to make it noticeable (noticeable to me at least).  

Anywho, I think its a fun story that's a little variation on the normal 'he was transformed into the guy's fantasy girl'.  

1 comment:

  1. What is that saying if life gives you Lemons, you make lemonade. This happen to a guy who was good, but fate, accident, or something else to bring out his err her true self out.

    ReplyDelete