Sunday, July 4, 2021

1776


'Murica!


This was just a quickie to help celebrate Independence Day.  And what kind of independence could be better than independence from masculinity!  


I've mentioned a few times that I'm spending more time in Discord.  The same capping group that got me to write 'Variant' has been inspiring me other ways too.  They seem to have a strong affinity for changing guys (and girls too!) into strong, alpha, sexy bitches!  It's not an avenue I often go down as I'm more of the "Oh No! I'm A Girl Now!" type capper, but the idea does have its appeal.  So I guess this cap is my own freedom expression as I spread my eagle wings and make a group of fanatical sexy bitches saving men one poor shleb at a time!  

Hope you enjoy and hope you have a great holiday weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment