Saturday, February 11, 2023

Good Neighbors


It's like family, but better!

Growing up next to Roxanne was great.  We were good friends even in elementary.  She was always a tomboy but her parents were constantly goading her into wearing dresses and acting more like a girl.  Naturally, she wanted us to go through these indignities together.  As a good friend... and as a boy who didn't know better... I played along. 

Whenever she got new clothes we'd end up in her pink bedroom trying them on together.  There were a few years while in middle school where she grew faster than me and I couldn't try on her new clothes, but in our sophomore high school year we were again nearly the same size.  By this time I clearly recognized that this wasn't normal behavior, but so what?  She was my friend and this made her happy.  It wasn't like I was trying to be a girl, just help her be one by being her girl friend.  

In our senior year Roxanne wanted to really go pretty for the prom.  The dress was fantastic, but this would be her first time really trying out hair styles and makeup.  So naturally I was there to help.  Everything was fine until Roxanne slipped into the bathroom and her mom walked in.  I expected her to lay into me dressing up like a girl, but she just took it in stride, introducing herself like we hadn't met.  I was dumbfounded, but played along and called myself Krista instead of Chad.  I thought it was all in good fun, but later Roxanne told me that her mother had no idea it was me.  She thought was I was some new friend of hers.  

After graduation Roxanne went on to university while I stayed back in community college to save up some money.  I took odd jobs around the house including helping out Roxanne's parents.  The Moores were nice to me knowing I was Roxanne's friend and threw me a lot of work.  At first it was mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool, but later it involved cleaning up around the house and even doing the laundry.  Then Mrs. Moore wanted my help cleaning out Roxanne's old clothes.  she joked about believing I was Krista, and even invited me to try on some of the clothes so that she could see if they should be saved, donated, or tossed.  

After trying almost everything on, playing the part of her girl and saying how I was thankful for her helping me, she sprung her trap... she'd been filming the entire thing.  If I didn't want her to send the video out of me 'femming it up' I'd play along with her desires.  That primarily involved having what Roxanne never provided... a girly girl daughter figure.  Without much choice, I agreed and started spending most of my days at the Moore's, just instead of working as Chad, I was Krista their live in maid.  I was hoping for a mother/daughter relationship but when Mrs Moore had me doing more and more intimate things with her... learning how to kiss, playing with her breasts, washing her... it was clear she wasn't looking for a daughter.   But femming me out was certainly part of it.  My body hair was shaved away.  I wore Roxanne's clothes and even new outfits purchased by Mrs. Moore.  My hair was styled in a femme way, my ears were pierced, and I had to speak in a soft whisper all the time.  

One day while Mrs. Moore and I were doing each other's nails, Mr. Moore came home early.  My embarrassment at being seen like this was lessened a bit when it was clear he didn't recognize 'me' at all.  But at the same time it was intensified when I realized he saw me as an attractive young woman.  His pat to my ass was clear to Mrs. Moore, and her sly smile made me worried.  

The worry was warranted.  Mrs. Moore said she wanted to see how far she could take me.  To see if she could actually fool her husband.  I was put into more and more situations with Mr. Moore, and had to deal with him becoming more and more sexually aggressive.  When he finally had me cornered in the laundry room, backed up against the running washing machine, kissing me for several minutes, Mrs. Moore 'caught' us... and made us join her in the bedroom.  

She told Mr. Moore that she was hoping he'd like what he saw as she wanted me to join them.  To be the third in their lovemaking.  Not a true equal, but a sexy toy for either of them to use.  When she saw I was clearly not going to accept this and was on the verge of spilling the beans to Mr. Moore... better to be seen as a girly boy rather than have sex with a man... she pulled me aside.  In no uncertain terms she told me I WAS going to participate.  And that if I thought Mr. Moore would save me, I'd better know that he would be horrified to know he'd been lusting after a boy.  That he likely would get violent.  


Here I am on our fourth night together.  Mr. Moore says I'm getting quite good at fellating him.  He loves how I blush and "act like I haven't done this before".  So far I've just been getting Mr. Moore good and hard, then watching him fuck Mrs. Moore.  Last night I had to lick her clean afterward, tasting the load he'd shot into her.  Tonight, Mrs. Moore wants her husband to last longer so I'm to finish him myself.  Afterward, when he's recovered, I'm then to get him hard again for her use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment