Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Days of Relief


Sometimes to get better you just need to blow off some steam.  And some other things!



This was a fun, if unexpected, cap to make.  To be honest, I had a pretty severe migraine yesterday and if the pattern holds true I should be in a pretty bad state today.  I didn't sleep well and got up particularly early so I got through my 'Calvin' morning routine quickly and moved on to my 'Caitlyn' routine (yes, I still separate these things, although it could also be split as Calvin = Non sexual and Caitlyn = Sexual).  While catching up on a Discord server that specializes in sharing sexy images (Thank you  Tasha Grey!), I came across an image that inspired a quick scene.  A guy has been kidnapped and transformed into a woman/sex-slave but is rescued by his friend.  Sadly, the physical transformation can't be undone and even the mental transformation is proving problematic to reverse.  They eventually find a way that helps... a single day where she can be the slut that she's been trained for with her friend.  That would allow her to be a normal member of society (female member of society now) for the remaining six days a week.  

It was a simple fleeting thought and I didn't give it much more thought as I honestly figured my head would start spinning with migraine symptoms soon enough.  

A quick aside here.  I'm down to just acetaminophen and ibuprofen for my migraines as all other meds have proven ineffectual.  As I can only take the appropriate dose (1000mg acetaminophen and 800mg ibuprofen) twice a day I try to wait until the migraine is really going before I take it.  I took the first dose early this morning as I had dental work done yesterday and my new temporary crown was throbbing in pain.  Anywho, maybe that's what made me stay clear headed for as long as I have.  Back to the cap!

After several more minutes of pic peeping, the story was staying with me and little details kept coming.  At attempt to go to a bar where her programed nature takes over and her friend has to 'save' her from the men she's been turning on.  A friendly neighbor who lets in the new girl to help and ends up keeping her for weeks of sexual use.  Describing the transformation as mental, physical, and sexual.  Things like that.  They were all fleeting, but I recognized the signs of me wanting to cap.  Sadly, I didn't remember what image inspired the original idea so I had to go find another one.  Thankfully the Discord server has a 'blowjob' channel and I figured an image like that would be great to show 'her' having her relief with 'him'.  

I came across this image and initially it felt perfect.  It had the right lazy Sunday feel, she had the right happy subservient, worshiping expression, he had the right 'hands off' position.  And of course it was just a nice animated gif of a blowjob!  


Now, at this time as I figured it would be a medium to longish story, I wasn't thinking cap.  And as I hate using animated gifs as Obscura header graphics, I was thinking completely as making a Tumblr post.  But as soon as I got a paragraph in, it hit me.... this image would be immediately flagged and denied.  This, unless I radically changed the image, wouldn't work as a Tumblr post  

So, I went back to the drawing board of image selection.  I really liked the story so now I was looking for a quality large image that I could make an actual cap out of.  I mean hell, how long has it been since I made a cap that actually had a 'sexy' image in it (sexy meaning XXX... more on that later!)?  I knew it had been awhile so I figured this would be a nice fun story to break back into that habit.  Needing a good sexy high quality blow job pic should be simple.  I mean I have a discord channel full of blow job pics right?  Well, technically most of the images in the channel are motion based.  Some are gifs, many are short .mp4 videos.  They're sexy all right, but they'll never work as a cap. 

My next stop in the image search was the ever helpful Google.  I specifically looked for 'Short Hair Blowjob' and found three images that I figured would work:




I didn't go with the first image for two reasons.  I didn't like the mole on her forehead (they made her gorgeous after all!) and I didn't like the flat color.  Not just the background, but her and his skintones.  It was all just bleh.  I initially didn't like the second image as the cumshot on her tits made it look later in the story than I wanted.  It was already going to be the last scene, why make it the last moment of the last scene?  And finally, I didn't like the last one as it would need to be cropped near her eye with the story on the right.  It actually would have the least amount of space for story.  After searching for another ten minutes, I just went with the second one and got to finishing the story.  

As is par for the course, the story was too long.  Even as I laid out the text box and put the story in at an appropriately readable size, I didn't even get a quarter of the story in.  After some thought I figured I could use a second image and double text boxes so long as the second image was vertical and had a similar layout with the faces up on top.  

Google comes to the rescue again.  The initial place I found the image only had that one image, but Google's ability to search by the image itself and find it's 'image source' is just amazing.  In a couple quick clicks I had the full gallery of images.  I picked out the image that would become the second panel but was upset to find that the file on that particular gallery was much smaller than the first.  I could probably increase its size a bit, but I actually wanted to crop it DOWN and that would make its quality far worse than the first image.  

Google comes to the rescue yet again!  I did an image search on THAT image and found another location that had the larger version.  With that in hand and a quick crop, I had two images that would work.  I remembered why Caps are so much more of a pain though.  Editing the story to fit into four equal boxes turned out to be impossible.  I know it's probably not even noticed, but the text boxes on the second panel are a bit shorter than the first panel.  The story just didn't fit and I didn't want to add another two shortish paragraphs to MAKE it fit.  

At that point it was just a matter of adding a title, putting my watermark on each panel, and making this post.  I'm happy with the story as it hits a lot of my buttons.  Forced into a transformation, a friend helping out, a happy(ish) ending, and the ability to use both 'Forced' and 'Sweet' in the same cap.  Lemme know what you think. 


I mentioned I was curious about how long it had been since I had a XXX image in a cap.  I'm not including anything I've put up on Tumblr, the Tumblr rejects, the image inspirations I use for writing the Fables, or any Obscura.  I'm also specifically not thinking of the story in a cap being XXX, just the image.  Going back, I find the first one is "It's Not Fair" from June of 2022.  But that's not quite right as I didn't see that image and make a cap.  I saw that image and wrote a short story, edited it down to an Obscura, and finally cut it down further to fit into a cap.  So if I continue further back I come to "Petty" from October of 2021.  But while the image is of girl with cum over her lips while kneeling next to a huge black cock... it's not a sexual act.  Yes, it's certainly XXX but I initially meant an image OF sex.  Blowjob, anal, traditional sex.  So while "Petty" is the answer, I went back further and found "Deep Cover" from earlier in October of 2021 (ironically it includes two panels, one with a blow job and one with traditional vaginal sex!). 

I figured the answer was going to be six months.  MAYBE a year, since I'd made a XXX cap.  I turns out it was either a year and a half or two years depending on how you want to count.  I guess I'm getting soft (clean?) in my old age!  

Anywho, I hope you enjoy the cap, and the story of the road to it becoming a cap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment