Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantasies Fulfilled

Even with the best preparation, fantasies can go wrong!

This cap came about from an idea that I had while driving home.  I got an idea of someone begging for things not to happen, but each time the other person (master/mistress/boss/friend....) would not only do that thing but also do somehting else.   The basic idea would have looked something like this:

"No, please don't make me into a woman"

"Heh, Don't you just love that new dripping pussy, and how about that makeup!"

"Oh please mistress, don't make my breasts biggger!"

"Well I think a D cup will do for now.  And lets make them overly sensitive"

"Gawd my nipples are on fire.  Please don't grab them like that!"

"But they feel so good,...."

On and on.  When I thought of it, I figured it would be a fun quick back and forth.  But when I found this image I kept focusing on the necklace.  I figured it would be nice if the necklace was the object that changed Niels.  So I started to write out an intro for that.  But as the intro got more detailed, I started liking it more and more.  Eventually it went off into its own direction.  Instead of going back to the original back and forth, I just stayed with this idea.

Oh, and something that I like doing is showing the choices I made.  This story write itself out pretty much as is, and the layout did as well.  The only thing I really changed was the image.  The original I chose was this:

I liked it, but I felt that there was a lot of unneeded space.  I tried cropping it down to just her (and not cropping out her arm and left breast), but it was just to square of an image. I try to avoid square images, and prefer distinctly vertical or horizontal images.

3 comments:

  1. The way I work with words, you work with pictures. By that, I mean that while I tend to carve away at my paragraphs until they are as lean and stark as they can be, you select the primal essence of what the story needs, and leave out everything that is extraneous.

    While I do tend to edit my pictures, I would have to make a HUGE effort to do as much as what you do. Then again, your captions can be more visceral and it matches perfectly with the picture "framing" that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been reading your blog for years now! And i've never commented. Sorry for that. This is one of my favourite caps, and i have a question for you! I'd like to know if all the transformation was his/her roomate's idea or if that was just accidental. Thanks! And sorry, english is not my native language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Victor, and thanks a lot for commenting. It's been a long time since I wrote this so I don't remember my exact intent. But if I were to guess, I'd say that it was accidental that 'Leo' showed up. Although the way that it's laid out it certainly can be read that Leo planned this out.

      Again, thanks for commenting.

      Delete