Monday, August 17, 2015

Please Lord

Please Help Me!


Lord… I know I haven’t spoken to you in quite some time.  I never really believed in your, but I’m at my wit’s end and I open myself to you.  I give myself to you heart and soul.  Please help me. 

I don’t know how they did this.  How they changed me.  I don’t know how they took my big strong body and changed it to this petite weak form.  How they altered my voice from its booming commanding baritone to this subordinate soprano.  How they modified my superior attitude to this submissive affect.  How they revised my sharp angles and stubble into these curves and dewy softness.  I don’t know how they took my long prideful cock and inverted it to this clenching accepting pussy. 


I don’t know Lord, and I don’t care.  All things serve your will and so will I.  No matter where my destiny lies, I’ll take your judgement and accept it wholeheartedly.  I only ask this… please PLEASE Lord, don’t let them ever change me back!




source:  erotic sets 2010

1 comment:

  1. "OK. OH by the way its lady or goddess now. just thought i would give it a try and like Wow !"

    ReplyDelete