Saturday, September 5, 2015

Taste of what's to come

Just a taste for today!


My beautiful sexy wife promised that this wouldn’t change anything.   That once she had finished with my feminization that we’d have sex again.  I could tell it was just as hard on her as it was on me.  When she styled my hair and did my makeup we would both get so aroused.  When she’d have me try on panties and stockings we’d both get so hot.  And when she had me model all those dresses and actually answer the door en-femme we could barely contain ourselves.  But we held fast… no sex until I was ready.

It may have been easier for me.  At least the chastity cage made my will irrelevant.  Even if I wanted to cheat and sneak out a quick orgasm I couldn’t do it.  Then again, the cage did it’s job… instead of focusing on my own needs I wanted to finish the process and let my hot wife have every orgasm she deserved.  So when she said today’s the day, I was so excited for her.  She said we’d start out slow and that I’d only get a taste of what’s to come.

Lying there on my back I felt like her feminine dream.  As she lowered her honey pot over my waiting lips I could feel her tongue lick at the edges of my cage.  I was so intensely involved in getting her off that I didn’t hear him come in.   I barely had time to register him kneeling on our bed before I had a close up view of his long thick cock spreading her pussy wide.  Her long sensual moan was the perfect accompaniment to my deep feminine whine.  His heavy balls started to graze my forehead and nose as he began pumping in and out of her, all the while her long hair tickle across my bare thighs and caged clitty. 


When he came it all came crashing together.  His guttural grunt of dominance, her loud scream of ecstasy, and my muffled moan of protest.  I wasn’t’ protesting her pleasure as she deserved every second of it and so much more.  I wasn’t protesting his power over my wife as he earned every moment of it.  No, I simply protested what came next… my taste of what’s to come.






source:  fuskator 

No comments:

Post a Comment