Saturday, August 28, 2021

The Perfect Wife


Perfect in every way.


As with a lot of my recent caps, the image here came from an odd source.  Not fuskator nor my paid server.  This time it was from tumbler.  Sadly, I don't remember which one it came from or I'd give it credit.  I can say that it was watermarked from SexArt and it certainly looks like something from one of their collections.  

What really stood out about this is the timing.  I was looking at this Friday morning, a few minutes before I'd have to wrap up my morning and head into work.  Not one of my frequent creative times.  So when I saw the image I just appreciated it for a moment and moved on.  I knew it was sticking with me when I backed up to look at it again.   And then saved it for later.  And then opened it up to look at it closer.  Then... screw it; I opened up word to write out a quick outline.  It was a really simple idea.  His new wife asks him to write out what his fantasy wife would be.  She then uses that as a template to change him into.  The outline was simple enough that I just started writing out the description itself... 

Well, 15 minutes later and I had the text you read here.  I didn't have time to even cut the image down for an obscura header, otherwise I'd have probably posted it then and there as an obscura.  And thank the Goddess because this morning when I read it through I realized I changed perspective between the two paragraphs.  The first one was written from a third perspective 'You wrote down' where the second paragraph was written from the first perspective 'I wrote down'.  I took a few extra minutes this morning to play with both and ended up liking the first person.  It just makes it feel more personal.  BUT, the third person perspective does give it a more forced palette... the new 'husband' telling his 'perfect wife' how she got into this position.  The reader could add the colors of humiliation and shame that I'd normally associate.  It might still work better that way... you tell me.  

Anywho, I think it works really well for a simple quick cap.  


------

Update about the photo:

You can see below that Michelle Phoenix (of Crossdreamers Delight, The Hot Stud Collection, and Heterolization of Sluts) found the full collection of photos.  She pointed to a site I'd never heard of before called fusker.xxx (kinda of like fuskator?) where they're all watermarked from frolicme.com.  

First... yowzah!   Those are some hot photos!  I could easily see this being a longer Kinetic Text style cap series.  But one image in particular caught my interest.  


It's not that the image is hot.  It IS hot.  It's not that it looks like another take on the photo I used or that we all know I love a good kneeling blow job photo/story/fantasy.  No... it reminded me of a cap.  I could imagine the text going over the bottom, with the title in the upper left.  I could imagine the text being a long box along the left side.  I could imagine the image tilted with two text boxes covering the corners.... but then it hit me.  Black and White.  Animated.  Simple Story.  

I've already made a cap out of this image!  Back in 2014 I found an update from Leeanne where she had this image in black and white.  I stole it form there and then put a simple story on it, but in one of the few (only?) caps where I animated the text.  You can see the cap I called "Here I am".

So, thank you Michelle.  Not just for maybe finding me a new place to find photos, finding me a perfect set that I could really dive into, but also for taking me down memory lane!

6 comments:

  1. If you asked a hundred people that same question. Would get the same answer, no. But what happens to you when you are that perfect wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, I found the entire gallery: https://www.fusker.xxx/en/?lid=2779544&offset=450&special=preview
    I would LOVE to be the perfect wife like that for a wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! You can read above that I updated the post with more about the photo set!

      Delete
    2. B.T.W., My website is called Crossdreamers Delight, Not crossdressers delight.

      Delete
    3. Ooops! Sorry about that. It's fixed now!

      Delete