Monday, December 14, 2015

My Brothers Ruin Everything!

Being the youngest... sucks!

My brother’s ruin everything.  Being the youngest of four, I always get the hand me downs but I also get new rules because they just… they just fuck everything up.  Jerry as the oldest was the first to get some Pokemon trading cards, but he wasn’t gentle and destroyed them quickly.  Kerry had to be careful with his cards but he started losing them when betting on games.  Barry wasn’t allowed to gamble with his cards so he just sold them outright for a profit.  By the time I was able to get my hands on some I wasn’t even allowed to play with them.  They just sat in a collector’s book.   When Jerry got an X-Box he destroyed it at his friends so Kerry had to leave  his at home… and destroyed it there.  Barry’s was home and he couldn’t get into it, but he still destroyed the controllers… so I don’t even get to use the controllers on mine!

That’s what this reminds me of.  I had been looking forward to my year at Aunt Tabitha’s ever since mom said we could live with her for our freshman year in college.  When Jerry was at Aunt Tabitha’s house he got that girl pregnant while drunk at a party.  Naturally the next year Kerry wasn’t allowed to go to  parties or drink, but he still got a girl pregnant on a date.  Barry’s year was spent dressed up as a girl in an attempt to keep him away from other girls, but he found some bi-curious girl and got her pregnant anyway.  So now here I am, not only do I have to dress up and act like a girl for my entire freshman year, Aunt Tabitha is setting me up on dates with boys every weekend! 


My brothers ruin everything!





source:  fuskator

3 comments:

  1. Thats a clever obscura great work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Tabitha will tell those guys that their date is a virgin, and she's saving it for her future husband. But she'll also say that this little cutie enjoys giving oral and providing other alternatives. And Aunt T will make sure all the guys are from the football team.

    ReplyDelete