Thursday, December 16, 2010

You Tricked Me!

A short one.

Another one from the 'old' bin.  I created this for Shauna Marie as a return cap.  Sadly, I don't remember much about the process.  I see that it is the first cap that I used the lettering over the image (really easy in this one, as there is no background!).

At this time I was still putting the text into Photoshop as a normal paragraph, and then adding spaces in front of each line to make it line up with the photo.  Man, what a pain.  It wasn't TOO difficult, but I tended to to this before I proof read the text.  If I found a phrase that I didn't like, and had to edit it, it would ruin the text lining up, and I would have to start over.  Even some typos wold throw off the entire text block.

2 comments:

  1. Even at a young cap age you already showed so much promise. :-) I take it that now you know how to use paths for the text box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of hairdryer transformation.

    ReplyDelete