Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Memories

Take a stroll down memory lane


Just a quickie today.  I had an urge to make a technology cap.  I considered making a 'Technologist' cap, but they are so dialog heavy, and I have a lot of homework to do.  Instead I just flipped around and found this image.  My first thought was to go even shorter with the story.  Something like her running through the memories of her surgeries (tummy tuck, waist reduction, breast, hip and ass implants, hair extensions, shaving her adam's apple, facial reconstruction, shortening her Achilles tendons...) and then ending it with her positioning herself on the slab and asking for more.

But that story just didn't feel right to me.  I couldn't get the transition from rough memories of the surgeries, to the desire of her wanting to stay.  So I took some of the ideas and wrote this up.


2 comments:

  1. For some very strange reason... that's incredible alluring for me Caitlyn!

    I like that camera effect centering the attention to the woman in the table.

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very much a "Caitlyn" caption. Very well built, and not too sparse. Just the right amount of back story, bringing you to the current situation.

    Glad to see you are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete