Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Bestest Friend

Ooh, you make me live now honey


Brandon, you’re just the bestest.  How many boyfriends would date a girl with a witch for a mother, let alone agree to this.  You’ve done so much for me and I want to make this fun for you.  Mommy says that I get to make up my mind after a month, and that if I like dating a girl better, then she can make this permanent.   When we started dating you said that you wanted to try a threesome and were so excited when I told you I’d consider it… well maybe we can try that too.  I mean Johnny has been trying to get inside my panties for months now, maybe he can get into both of our panties.  Tee Hee. I guess we’ll have to get you some panties first, but that’s not going to be a problem.  I’m sure you’ll fit into mine now!!


Oh, and don’t worry, Mommy said that you’ll get your voice back whenever she changes you back or makes this permanent.  In the meantime that look in your eyes is expressive enough.  I can tell you’re loving this.  Now I’ve always known you are a sensitive lover… let’s see how sensitive you are down here!






source:  fuskator




partial inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment