Wednesday, October 26, 2016

D+X Dictating

Yeah... it means more than writing!

Misty Barnes!  I can see that you’ve arrived bright and early to the office.  Good Girl!  Today is going to be so busy and I’m going to need your very best!  Once you finish up with that filing I want you to come over here and sit in my lap while I dictate a letter for you.  When we’re finished up with that I’ll have you type it up, print it out, and hand deliver it to Mr Alexander’s office. 

Yes, THAT Mr Alexander.  Don’t fret Misty it’s really nothing to worry about.  What’s that?  Oh… well no, I’m actually fairly sure that he WILL have you bent over his desk.  What I mean is that all secretaries eventually find themselves bent over their boss’s desk, kneeling under their boss’s desk, or just riding their boss’ lap.  Why do you think we keep you dressed so sexy?  And by the way, that skirt is exactly what I was talking about last night.   Just short enough that I can see the tops of your stockings, and just tight enough that it really accentuates your behind.  And you must be keeping your penis tucked very well as there isn't even the tiniest bulge.  Oh don't blush Misty, maybe if you had a larger cock then you could have qualified for the exec training tree instead of the secretarial training tree!

So when you return from Mr Alexander’s office you can take your purse and go clean up.  You did remember to pack everything that a good secretary needs, right?  You have your brush and comb?  Your makeup kit?  Your breath toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and breath mints?  Your extra pair of panties? 

Good Girl! 


Now go get your pad, climb up onto my lap, and let’s get to dictating!



source:  fuskator


-------------------------------------------------------
So I'm trying to post a few obscura's this week relating to my favorite role playing place; the D+X Institute.  I'm going to take quite a bit of liberty with these obscuras, but they will all be based on things that really happen at D+X. 

Dictating.   It's one of those terms that got me so excited and turned on by the whole secretarial fantasy.  And beyond a cute fun double entendre, there's the whole sexy secretary outfit.  High heels, sexy stockings, tight pencil skirts, white or at least light colored low cut blouses.... Mmmm....

But I actually didn't want to talk about my own current department of Office Services.  One of the funnest things at D+X is the fact that there ARE jobs to be done.  Sure, a lot of these roles could be accomplished by non playing characters (NPCs) that you just write in, but it's a lot more fun when the secretary you see in your managing executive's office is an actual real person.  You may remember taking classes with her.  She may remember your nickname and introduce you to her boss that way.  She may know that you're playing a forced scenario and treat you accordingly... or may give you some much needed sympathy.  It's just anoter facet of the Institute that makes it so much fun. 

As such, girls can and are often expected to take on jobs that represent their department.  OS girls, for example, take on jobs as secretaries and personal assistants for the executives and staff members.  This job entails them sitting just outside of their bosses office and greeting their guests.  They have to say hello, find out why this person is coming to see their boss, and then set up an appropriate thread where they walk the guest into the office and introduce them to the boss.  At times being a PA will also involve setting up a meeting (sending PMs to the participants and delivering meeting notes), or even taking notes in a meeting.   

Secretary is just one of the many jobs at D+X.  The nurses in healthcare are girls in the Health Care program.  The maids cleaning up your room or setting up a party are girls in the Hospitality department.  The girls working in the ice cream shop or jewelry store are actual girls taking classes at the Institute.  The bartenders and waitresses in the BDSM club are slaves in that department. The whores in the back alley are girls in the PS department.  By no means do the girls HAVE To take a job, but most jump at the chance to have an extra role playing opportunity.  Me personally?  I'm currently a PA to two of the Managing Executives and it becomes part of my personal story.  When I'm talking to another student and we're making plans to go out I'll 'check in' with my bosses to see if I can have the day off.   When I'm finished with a class I'll often say that I head out of the classroom and proceed to go to the office to finish up work there.     

Have you ever had a fantasy of being changed into a girl and taking on a sexy job?  Well it's just one of the many MANY fantasies you can live out at D+X.  Come on over and set up an account or read more about playing at D+X here!

No comments:

Post a Comment