Sunday, October 2, 2016

2016 Design 2.0

Caitlyn's Masks ala 2016... again.

OK, so just a quick explanation.  This isn't nearly the major overhaul I did to the blog earlier this year, even if it strikes some as a big departure.  I originally wanted something 'different' and simpler than I had before.  Since I had always had a dark theme, it seemed like a logical choice to go white.  Well... after 10 months, I"m sick and tired of the white.  Like Dee said in the previous discussion, it's just too bright.

As the only thing I was dissatisfied with was the brightness, I just went ahead and changed the white background to black, and the light grey post background to a dark grey.  Most of the text was minor tweaks so that they would be legible.

I did this in about an hour so please forgive me if some aspect isn't quite right.  If you notice some text that's difficult to read please let me know here and I'll get on to changing it.

1 comment:

  1. It is easier to read for my old tired eyes. Ounce you've gone black there is no turning back.

    ReplyDelete