Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pregnancy is a lot of Work

And our girl Kimber loves to work!

So Davewashere25 (Dani or Kimber over at the Haven) had recently made me a very nice caption.  I have to admit that I was pretty excited to get back into trading, as working within someone's preferences is a whole lot different than just looking at an image and whipping up a story for it.

Now I've made a few for Dani before, but I think I missed the mark.  She is gracious and likes pushes that her preferences are just that... preferences.  She likes many caption types.  but I don't feel that I'm doing my best if I don't get closer to her preferences.  So I read them over a little more carefully.

The first thing that I didn't really hit on with my earlier attempts was her prefered body type.  She likes small petite girls, where I like mine a quite a bit more curvy.  So searching for an image wasn't just a matter of me looking for something I liked.  Now I had intended to get an XXX picture as Dani likes those.  But when I saw this image... wow, I just had to cap that expression.

When I popped it into Photoshop and started writing, the first thing to comes out was "Hiding her giddy smile was the hardest part".  Now Dani isn't all about voluntary caps.  She likes a mix of fighting the pleasures of her new body.  So where I would normally look at this photo and play up the dread, I instead worked into the story that she was actually hiding her pleasure.

The rest of the story really came from that.  I just needed to set up HOW she got into that body, and WHY she wanted to hide the fact that she was happy.  I turned out quite a bit longer than my newer caps, but I figured I could make it fit.

1 comment:

  1. While I'm not a fan of pregger caps, I did like this one & am enjoyin' the new layout styles your using. ^^

    Keep up the great work hun, your caps never cease to impress me.

    ReplyDelete