Sunday, January 17, 2016

I Told You I Could Do It!

Never believe the 'I just need something less masculine' line!

You see baby, I told you I could do it!  He totally bought that you and I had broken up, and that I needed something different after you.  In all honesty, I think he would have offered to femme himself up a bit if I hadn’t mentioned it!  No, I swear!  And just look at this body…. I didn’t have to do much at all.  Get rid of all that body hair, have him apply those lotions every day, and then start some hormones!  Getting him to wear panties was easy after that.  So was getting him to take care of his hair and do his own makeup.  No really, I had him go out to the makeup counter at Macy’s and buy his own set!  I think he has more makeup than I do now! 

Now you just HUSH Caitlyn!  Oh… yeah baby, I started calling HER Caitlyn.  I hope you don’t mind, but I saw it on one of those TG sites that I make her frequent.  Yeah, she certainly got a kick out of it. 


Oh that?  Well, technically I haven’t’ penetrated her yet.  No no, I used the strap on you got, but I had her practicing oral instead.  I swear she took to it like a pig does to mud!  I guess I understand… you won’t like her from the front until her boobies grow in.  That’s fair… she was going to learn how to fuck anyways so why not now?





source:  fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment