Monday, January 11, 2016

Mate Fit

Make your Mate Fit your ideal!

All right gentleman, you’ve seen our surgical suites, our hypnotic chambers, our classrooms, but this is the pièce de résistance.  Our gym.  We can only do so much in changing your frumpy wives and girlfriends into your perfectly fit mate.  The gym is going to be your lovers’ final stop.  They’ll not only firm up any last sagging areas, but learn how to work out and maintain their ideal forms. 

Yes, Mr Harley?  I assure you sir we can accommodate any one’s ideal fantasy woman, and yes we can start with any starting point.  In fact you don’t even have to start with someone that knows you.   Now our legal department is quite expensive but I assure you once we’re finished your target will be achieved.  We can their body in shape, get their mind in shape, and make them desire and yes even love you.  I can see you still have doubts, well let me bring you over to Jessica here.  I think we can all agree that she’s quite lovely.  Maybe not your own cup of tea, but she’s been made into my ideal fantasy woman.  Athletic, thin, but still retaining her curves along with the face of the angel.   Now as a sales rep here I get one free transformation, and where many of the other reps choose to improve their girlfriends or help their wives shed that post birth weight… I went for demonstration purposes. 

Would it surprise you to know that Jessica was completely unwilling?  She had no desire to have this body.  She wasn’t just not submissive she was quite the dominating brute.  Here, I carry her legal papers around…. Birth certificate, social security card, driver’s license, passport… everything to give her the legally legitimate identity of my wife.  I can see in you still have your doubts, so here’s her starting photo.  That’s right…. Jessica why don’t you tell these nice gentleman what your name was before coming to MateFit and how we knew each other. 


Yes sir.  My name was John Harrington.  I played football at Illinois State with you.    







source:  XXS Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment