Friday, December 20, 2019

Paying for School

Is it really better than student loans?


As you probably know, I'm really a Registered Nurse.  Sadly, while the whole 'sexy nurse' thing did a lot for me before, it doesn't do much now.  Trust me, there isn't anything sexy about a being a nurse.  It's hard work, it's stressful, and it's entirely frustrating and enraging to watch a patient treat one of my female colleagues as a sexual object rather than a person who's trying to save their life.

BUT, that doesn't mean I can't see and appreciate the attraction.  So my first impression when I saw the thumbnail to this gallery at Fuskator was to just skip right by.  Later, I cane back and peeked in and appreciated that while it was indeed a 'sexy nurse' it wasn't much beyond a woman in a nurses outfit.  No man 'using' her.  For some odd reason, it's the expression on her face here that got me going.  It's that "You've got to be fucking kidding me" look that I imagine I'd have if someone changed me into a sexualized, fetishized, pin up of a sexy nurse.  I'd also been thinking recently of those shady schools that got you through for free, but committed you to a BS contract.  My only experience with them was earning my commercial drivers licence (yeah, I was a truck driver for a hot minute too!).  I could have paid out of pocket for the schooling and it would have cost me about $2500.  Instead I did the whole 'pay nothing but work it off in a contract' way and it blew up in my face.  Three months after getting my licence, I had to quit.  Three months after that, they came after me for the $5000 bill.

I'm sure I had a very similar look on my face as I was thinking "You've got to be fucking kidding me".

Anywho, I hope you enjoy!  This cap, which I made on December 14th and will publish on December 16th marks my 10th 'every other day' cap post! I hope today will continue to be constructive as I still have another six galleries picked out to look through!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are being creatively productive again. I know that this can come in waves (cums in waves!) so I am happy with whatever you post. And there does seem to be a bit of you in this caption! Why not study and be the best "whatever" it is you want to be at the time!

    And make sure you keep swinging by my blog, as I'm doing my "however many days of Christmas Captions that I created this year!" promotion. Something new everyday through at least December 25th!

    ReplyDelete