Thursday, December 12, 2019

Reasonable and Logical Schooling

Goose?  Meet Gander.

When I got married to Trixie, practically everybody around me said she was just after my money.  And being a reasonable logical guy, I listened and investigated.  Sure, she came from a family of shysters.  Sure, she had been married and divorced three times over and had walked away with more and more money each time.  Sure, I’m just the kind of guy she generally targets.  I’m shy, an introvert, quiet, and like to be a lead by someone with a stronger will than me.  Among my friends I’m always the number two guy.  I’m there at the right hand of whomever is leading that particular outing or group activity helping them in every single detail beyond the actual decision making. 

My business manager pointed out that in an uncontested divorce Trixie could end up with fifty millions.  I just smiled and told him that would leave me with fifty million too.  My friend reminded me that in a bad divorce Trixie could get my Chicago condo, my Miami vacation home, and my cottage up in the Adirondacks.  I just laughed and told him I’d wanted to buy new property for the past few years anyway.  And my brother tried to convince me that Trixie would try to have children and get me for child support just to get extra money.  I couldn’t help but shake my head and remind my brother that I always wanted children and would spend my money on them anyway. 

I think my laid-back attitude really grinded Trixie’s gears. She loved to fight and argue and just had a fiery side to her that I’d often agree to go along with her even if it was something I’d rather not do.  You see, I’m not sure why I felt this way because everybody was right.  I had found Trixie’s secretive email account and found out that she indeed plan to wait until we had two children and would file a messy divorce.  She was planning to come away with only thirty-five million but a hefty alimony and child support settlement.  She was directly targeting my Adirondacks cabin and the Miami beach property, but really didn’t care for the hustle of the Second City.  But I didn’t care.  At the end of the day I loved my little firecracker and would give her just about anything. 

Several years into our marriage we were starting to have problems.  Even my cool headedness wasn’t enough to keep Trixie from going off the deep end.  She actually at one point got up set because I didn’t cheat on her with some floozy.  She didn’t know that I had seen the contract from Trixie and the whore and knew it was a trap, but she still laid into me about it.  I was about to suggest we go to some counseling sessions, honestly hoping that she could realize that accepting me and staying with me would be, at the very least, more profitable as she’d get ALL of my stuff.  It’s not like I demanded she stay by my side or tried to account for all the money she spent.  Trixie disagreed with the counseling, saying that we were beyond such trivial attempts and instead suggested a school for couples.  There the couple would learn to love each other through some extreme measures, but guaranteed results. 

I had my lawyer investigate it and found out that it was beyond mysterious.  It was privately funded and owned so there were no public records to find.  There was no paperwork about anybody ever going there, but it had been in business and owned the property it was located on for over 50 years.  Even the people in the surrounding town were tight lipped about it and wouldn’t’ say a bad word about the place.  Of course my lawyer recommended I not go, but I signed up for the treatment as I wanted to give the marriage every chance I could. 

My friends, business partners, family, and lawyer searched for me for six months.  Trixie continued living in my home, spending my money, and not saying anybody to anyone about me other than saying I was traveling the world and might never come back.  When my lawyer burst in to the school the first time he thought the whole trip there must have been a ruse, as it was a very private and very exclusive school for girls.  Technically, he had found the truth.  He just didn’t realize it was a business using the extreme schooling of teaching men how to be polite, quiet, obedient girls.  I had been there for two months at that time which means I was probably already unrecognizable.  My face had been through a dozen cosmetic procedures making me look as fine and feminine as any model.  My waist had been nipped in by two surgeries and the constant application of a corset which also shifted my fat down into my hips and rear.  That process was augmented by the hormones that would have eventually given me breasts if they hadn’t given me breast augmentation surgery landing me with a pair of big firm beautiful double Ds.  My body and facial hair had been lasered away leaving me with just thin eyebrows, a small pubic patch, and baby smooth skin everywhere else.  The final indignity was the vocal correction surgery.  Even the medical team there admitted it was experimental and had a 30% chance of outright success, giving me a beautiful lilting ultra-feminine voice, a 40% chance of reducing me down to a half feminine half masculine whisper, and a 30% chance of utter failure, taking my voice away entirely. 

In all these procedures I was lucky and got the best results.  Even as I stood in front of my dorm rooms mirror, I had to admit there was no recognizing me.  I was beautiful and it looked like they had taken 10 years off of me.  Once I was deemed medically fit, they started me on the classes.  I was a bit embarrassed to find out that half the student body were actual girls and they were given the impression this was just a strict old-fashioned prep school.  Most of them would move on to graduation and enter college as a junior.  Half of my classes were spent with them, going over subjects I hadn’t studied for a dozen years.  The rest of my classes were more specific to my position.  They were teaching me how to be a properly behaved Stepford wife.  I’d love to say that was an exaggeration, but I think that’s where they got their ideas of femininity.  Quiet, obedient, caring and loving toward their men.  I saw a lot of the ‘new’ girls fight this and also saw the school’s method for such defiance.  Shock collars, solitary confinement, and eventually giving up on them and simply selling them off to be used in foreign brothels.  It looks like to making us over this beautifully could earn the school tens of millions of dollars, even without the training. 

I cried about being placed here for a week or so, but as I often did, I just put my head into success instead of looking backward and at my failures.  I also cried about Trixie, but only in that she still hadn’t cracked into the tender heart I knew she had.   With my mind toward success and throwing myself into the studies, both traditional and feminizing, I was soon skilled and being looked at as a tutor for the more defiant girls.  Oh sure, I had to go through all the classes that every other girl did.  I took walking in Ultra High Heels, Dressing For Your Man in Bed, Satisfying His Carnal Urges, and even A Lady In The Living Room And A Whore In The Bedroom.  I learned to cook, clean, and wash laundry.  I learned to fuck, suck, and blow. 

 After half a year, I found a way to contact my family.  Through my finances that they still had access to and that Trixie hadn’t siphoned off, they finally bought their way into the school.  It took quite awhile to convince them I was actually me and not some part of Trixie’s twisted deceitful plans, but eventually they all recognized me.  Or at least my mind and soul.  I gave them several hours to vent their anger, remembering that it took me weeks to work through that myself.  They suggested everything from buying the school to suing the school.  From burning it down to the ground to simply breaking in and rescuing all the girls there.  When they started to slow down, I told them all my plan.  They were hesitant at first, and it took a lot of convincing, but they finally agreed. 

Trixie turned out to be one of the more difficult students in class.  She commonly went off on fits of screaming and demanding to be let out before calming down herself or having the staff calm her down.  I was often brought in to help her since I excelled at almost anything and was the very first person to graduate from the New Girl school and remain on to help all the troublemakers.  I was there holding her hair back as she learned to fellate her first man.  I was there in her algebra class, helping her understand the questions.  I even helped her with her Ultra High Heels homework and helped her pick out what was appropriate for that night’s Dressing For Your Man In Bed class. 


She’s actually coming along quite well.  Sure, she’s going to take a few more years than me, but I believe she’ll eventually graduate and be my loving wife again.  It’ll take a new wedding as neither of our identities survived the purchase of the school and the radically revamping of its business practices.  But as I gently rub her clit while she anally rides the teacher for her A Lady In The Living Room And A Whore In The Bedroom mid-term, I know that we’ll be able to make it through anything.  Afterall, it’s both reasonable and logical. 




------------------------------------------------------------
I have to add a little to the bottom of this.  I don't know what overcame me, but MAN have I been on a writing spree today (today = December 1st, 2019).  On Sundays I'll generally look at fuskator and feel good if I can make a quick cap or Obscura.  If I can make two, letting me post one and post the other one a few days later, I'm near ecstatic!  Well, this was an odd holiday weekend all around.

Thanksgiving morning I made Masculinity Sucks.  Before posting it, I wanted to try and make a holiday cap, so that effort eventually became Thanks and Giving.  Obviously, I posted Thanks and Giving and figured I'd post Masculinity Sucks on Saturday.  When Saturday rolls around the only thing on my head is the Michigan Vs Ohio State game.  After a quick image search I got the idea for Rivalry and really dived into that story.  As it was time relevant, I went ahead and posted it.  

The next morning I wasn't going to post anything as I have Masculinity Sucks ready for Monday, but I still liked to maintain the habit.  I honestly thought I was going to look and strike out.  I mean, whens the last time I made three caps and/or obscuras in a week?  Well magic was obviously happening as I started writing Modern Feminism around 8 AM and just now finished with this at a quarter to six.  Almost 10 hours of writing, leading me to two caps and three obscuras! That in addition to the two obscuras on Thanksgiving and the one on Saturday.  

That's eight creative efforts in four days! I honestly can't recall the last productive run I had like that.  Like most caps/obscuras, the quality dips and flows, but I think there are some good stories here in addition to the remaining average content.  

I don't think this will mean anything long term as I've also started writing and playing at D+X again, so that's going to be a tap on my creative juices, but man... could I start making caps regularly again? 

Hope you enjoyed everything... and you'll know if I've found intermittent creativity if I have another post in two days!



source:  fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment