Monday, September 10, 2012

Saturday Mornings

Change is a good thing right?

I'm not sure if this is me turning a corner, or if it's just a random creative spurt.  But I'm very happy to produce something all on my own for the first time in almost a month!

This lil cap certainly won't go down as one of my best.  Instead of writing out a story, I just went with what my gut told me as I looked upon this image.  I'd have to say the insipiration for this comes from Leeanne of Leeanne's Sissy Musings.  You see Leeanne recently got her 100th followers and is celebrating in the best sissy way... by giving each of them a virtual blow job.  Nice!

My original idea was more or less the first and last paragraph:

Saturdays would start with my wife lying before me, giving me a good morning blowjob.  Getting me good and hard and ready to fuck her brains out.  

Saturdays now start with me lying before my wife's lover, giving him a good morning blowjob.  Getting him good and hard and ready to fuck her brains out. 

But while I was happy to not tell all of the story, I felt it needed just a little more than that.  Something to fill up the space in between. I thought about making just a series of 'Saturday mornings then started with...' statements, but I really wanted to give an impetus to the change.  So as long as I was putting in the 'then she found...' statement, I felt a little more free to change up the pacing of the story.

I'm pretty happy with the cap considering that it is just a quicky.

11 comments:

  1. You don't always need to tell the whole story to show the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the original idea was great .. and that you really fleshed it out well.

    Which do I like better? The fleshed out version feels much more like a Caitlyn caption story, it definitely fits you like a glove. Sissy/cuckold captions are a bit hit or miss for me; but I like this one, probably because its seems to be (a) a complete change (at least to me, though its probably ambiguous enough) (b) it seems to be in a loving way and not as a real punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't say that I had anything in mind as to whether this was a complete change or a sissy/cuckold cap. Nor did I have anything in mind as to if this was a punishment or willing cap. Hopefully it's ambiguous on both counts that more people can enjoy it with their own preferences!

      Delete
  3. I like the story behind the picture and while it's not the full story I think that it gives the reader more room to imagine the in between time of what happened on those other 6 days of the week.

    While it's much shorter then your usual caption maybe a few shorts are in order to work you back up to your usual length or maybe it's the dawn of a new style for you:D

    Best wishes,

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think this is a new style for me. I'm not satisfied with the length and feel that I left a whole lot of story out of the cap. When I'm feeling more into it, I'll still feel the need to bring that story out.

      But you may be right... I'll probably have a few more of these shorter caps before I return to my normal wordy ways!

      Delete
  4. I like it! What a sexy little blonde going down on that cock! It was definitely the build up towards the end that did it for me. He keeps going further and further and further and it culminates in his "first time"! That cinched it for me. Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendall. I'll freely admit that seeing that blonde going down on that cock pulled my attention in quickly!

      Delete
  5. The sense of descent that builds and then flowers into ascension makes this story. Without the middle, the end wouldn't achieve the same feeling. Well written, and much deeper for the added story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! I've seen several caps that are very powerful with few words... but I agree I think this is more satisfying with the extra 'middle' parts in it.

      Delete
  6. This is definitely a step in the right direction. It's still very much a Caitlyn cap, and honestly if anyone but you wrote it, I wouldn't even wonder about what was left out in the middle. As it stands, it's a taut little button pusher that doesn't feel like anything's left out because it's got a nice rhythm and a satisfying pay off. So keep up the good work, I certainly won't mind these short and sweet ones while you're waiting for your engines to rev up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always strange to see when a great capper puts out something with a "this is just a quickie" caveat.... This is a WONDERFUL caption, and it wouldn't have been any better if it was longer or more detailed... it would have been a different cap, and maybe as good, but not better...

    There is definitely a place and a need for short and powerful captions... This is one of those :) In your mind, it might not go down in history as one of your "best" caps, but nevertheless, it is LOVELY...

    Thank you, and welcome back!

    /hugs

    Britney

    ReplyDelete