Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I'm Tired Of Your Fantasies

What about my fantasies?


No, you listen to me Calvin.  I’m sick and tired of hearing about your fantasies.  I told you when we got married that I could live with a man that had fantasies of dressing up like a woman.  I even relented and let you play Barbie doll with yourself.  How much money did we spend on that wig and your own makeup kit?  Hmm?   I even occasionally played with your games.   It’s not anything I like, but you get such joy when I pretend to force you into your clothes and then spend the night licking me out. 

But this is to much.  I don’t’ want to hear about your fantasies involving our new neighbor.  He’s a nice man.  I don’t want to hear about how he caught you dressing up in the window, came over, and blackmailed you into giving him a blow job.  I most certainly don’t want to hear about how he invited his friend over and made you give him another blow job while his friend took your ass.  You know it’s particularly low to try and seduce me by using my own fantasy.  You know I get wet just thinking about two men taking me like that.


Look, if you want to play dress up games tonight I can do that for you.  We’ll even play all weekend if you want, but just drop this side of your game.  Damn it, NO!  I don’t want to see some random internet image you found of a woman getting double teamed and imagine that it’s you and our….


Wait.  Is that Roger?  Is that OUR couch!?  So that’s YOU!! OH my god Baby… you look so sexy!  No no… you don’t have to say any more.  I’ll play along.  Hush now.  I’ll call up Roger and see if he and his friend can come over for the weekend.  Maybe they’ll let us take turns in between them!  Oh baby… your tears look so real!




source:  fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment