Saturday, July 18, 2015

High School Again

Algebra... and boys.


I was warned that my daughter’s puberty would mark the beginning of her witching ability.  That I should be careful as she won’t know the extent of her powers.  I figured a girl grounded with the right ethics and morals would better be prepared to handle the awesome power that she would wield one day, so I never stopped lover her, nor stopped disciplining her. 

It shouldn’t have come as a surprise that in a fit of teenaged rage she through a curse at me, making me live out a week of her life.  When she calmed down and realized the enormity of what she had wrought, she tried her best to help me.  I appreciated her efforts to help me pick out clothes and heeded her warnings about inadvertently flirting with the boys.   She took great efforts to teach me about being a girl in a modern high school. 

Of course she couldn’t understand that I didn’t have any problems fitting into the feminine lifestyle.  That I could easily handle the randy advances of hormone riddled high school boys and the strange clique of girls that welcomed me into their group.   Afterall she inherited her powers from her mother… my loving wife.   My loving wife who had transformed me on many occasions before including into the body of this budding giggling girl. 


No, my problem was going through algebra all over again.  I hate algebra.






source:  Simone's Tumbler 

No comments:

Post a Comment