Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Bet

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!





Back to an early cap.  I made this for Davewashere25 (Kimber) over at the Haven.  This was still a very early cap for me (it was made 8 days after my first cap!).

I don't remember exactly what I went though for this.  I do remember that I had it almost done at one point, but it was only a 2 cap series.  The story was very short and choppy, and I felt that it needed to be lengthened to tell more of the story.

I do see that I didn't proof read very well as I not only find typos and misspellings, but I also see where I didn't follow the style of bolding 'Kimbers' thoughts in a couple places.  Overall I like this cap.  The style is more in line with what I use today, and the story is a nod to where I am at today.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great cap and nice twisty trick at the end.

    ReplyDelete