Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hide Away

Can you hide in plain sight?


I told you that hormones could only take you so far baby!  I know, I know… I told you that the plastic surgeon would only be reshaping your nose a bit and shaving your adam’s apple down a touch.  But really you were still hiding out acting as if you were still a man.  You thought tying your hair up in a pony tail fooled everybody.  You thought no one noticed the bit of lip gloss and blush you wore daily.  You thought that nobody noticed those sexy wide hips that no longer fit your slacks. 


Well now you can’t hide!  No amount of tape, sports bras, or baggy sweatshirts will keep these puppies from being obvious!  But don’t worry your pretty little head baby, I left you something to hide.  You just keep that little Mr Winky tucked between your thighs and we’ll hide the last bit of your manhood away forever and ever!





source:  fuskator

No comments:

Post a Comment