Friday, February 24, 2012

Good Girl Competition

Competitive wives can be trouble!

This was a pretty quick caption.  I wanted to repay greatgooglymoogly who had just made me a wonderful caption over at the Haven and went searching for an image.  I normally don't go for the woman sitting alone, obviously posing for a camera, but everything about this image just called out to me.  I started writing down a story, but I knew that I wouldn't finish as I only had about 30 minutes to work and there was no obvious 'catch' to this image to write a story around.

I started out with the basic idea of a wife getting into a competition with a neighbor about who cold feminize their husbands more.  But when I came back to write later in the day, I was in a 'darker' mood.  You see I wanted Googs' story to be lighter... more lovey.  But I went really forced in this one.  So by the time I ended the story, this just wouldn't work for Googs.  I considered just changing out the names to Calvin/Caitlyn as this would be right up my alley, but after starting that, I figured I might look over at the Haven to see if it would fit someone else.

About that same time I saw that Sasha had updated her blog.  I went to check it out, and while reading about  going out in public enfemme more, I decided this might work for her.  I checked her preferences and this fit with some, and didn't break any other.... so our heroine changed to Sam/Sasha.

I normally don't do this.... I like to write a cap with a subject in mind.  Not just write a cap and see if I can shoehorn it in.  But I really wanted to share this with someone, so I hope Sasha doesn't mind.

2 comments:

  1. I do so love witnessing the mental changes brought on by hypnotic triggers.

    Wicked, sexy, and wholly delicious cap, Caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit late, but I did want to say that I enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete